Does anyone else not feel sympathy for Brittney Griner?

can't wait to see her new cannabis product line up in the future.
welcome back home BG.
I don’t get it. Is this some sort of sarcasm? Are you making fun of ppl with that message?

PM if you don’t want your feelings to be heard. Idk this kinda cryptic or it’s too early for me.

Black folks should own the Cannabis industry, so if her getting in on it is the joke, I'm for it either way.

What did this marine we all just heard about do anyways?

Russia is holding him on espionage charges that's why he wasn't included with Griner

Why must celebs always be so extra 7 turn **** into a spectical man, Ain't no reason to be walking around with a Britney Griner shirt on acting like she's Assata shakur or something :lol: .
I'm sure she is exactly that for many people though. Why can't/ shouldn't that be true,?

I'm sure she is exactly that for many people though. Why can't/ shouldn't that be true,?

If people look at what Assata Shakur did & stood for & equate that to Griners ordeal then quite frankly that's not a convo i really want to have with said person. I don't see it being beneficial for either person at that point :lol:

You can't be disrespectin my new avi like this b

Just don't put it on a T-shirt & you good with me

larry-david-checking-out.gif

Britt got what used to be the "white man's" justice, (doing dumb **** and skating on the consequences) and a meanwhile a good old white male is stuck in Putin's prison. The replacement theorists going crazy now. Put cha lighters up!

I don’t get it. Is this some sort of sarcasm? Are you making fun of ppl with that message?

PM if you don’t want your feelings to be heard. Idk this kinda cryptic or it’s too early for me.
money making opportunities is on my mind.
Good to see some got it.

Why must celebs always be so extra 7 turn **** into a spectical man, Ain't no reason to be walking around with a Britney Griner shirt on acting like she's Assata shakur or something :lol: .

She’s a hero fam

Im not sure why but apparently she is :lol:

Bootstrap Duece thinks weed is the devil and one of the main things holding back black folks so not surprising how yo talking bout all this :lol: :smh:

As I have said on here many times before, the last thing black folks need to be consuming or connected to is weed. Unless your an artist and in a profession where it’s acceptable, not that I agree with that though. Be it good, bad, right or wrong BG did 10 months in jail for weed. That should be a wake up call for any and all black people that smoking weed in many parts of the world, including America will land in you in jail behind bars. Ain’t going to be no “Bring Jaylen Home” campaign if and when that brotha gets locked up for weed.

I say this because unfortunately we have a lot of our young kids being followers and smoking weed. I had to educate this young brotha up a few weeks ago that goes to Eastern High School in DC (shout out to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ) that was smoking weed in my presence. Pulled him like Principal Joe Clark grabbed Sams back in the day on the rooftop. Had to explain to him……”Do you know what smoking weed does son…….it kills your brain cells son it kills your brain cells….now when you destroy your brain cells your doing the same thing as killing yourself but your just doing it slower”. Had little man crying in shame and in a look of defeat once I broke it down to him like that. Told him to grow up in life and do something positive…..don’t become a loser out here on the corner smoking weed. He agreed.

Don't know if he was partaking in spy activies in Russia but that's what they are claiming he was doing there.

I remember when he got arrested. State department would never acknowledge if he was a spy but as much espionage as we do there, I’d bet a few paychecks he was a spy. Putin ain’t letting him go until they flip him/kill him.

As I have said on here many times before, the last thing black folks need to be consuming or connected to is weed. Unless your an artist and in a profession where it’s acceptable, not that I agree with that though. Be it good, bad, right or wrong BG did 10 months in jail for weed. That should be a wake up call for any and all black people that smoking weed in many parts of the world, including America will land in you in jail behind bars. Ain’t going to be no “Bring Jaylen Home” campaign if and when that brotha gets locked up for weed.

I say this because unfortunately we have a lot of our young kids being followers and smoking weed. I had to educate this young brotha up a few weeks ago that goes to Eastern High School in DC (shout out to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ) that was smoking weed in my presence. Pulled him like Principal Joe Clark grabbed Sams back in the day on the rooftop. Had to explain to him……”Do you know what smoking weed does son…….it kills your brain cells son it kills your brain cells….now when you destroy your brain cells your doing the same thing as killing yourself but your just doing it slower”. Had little man crying in shame and in a look of defeat once I broke it down to him like that. Told him to grow up in life and do something positive…..don’t become a loser out here on the corner smoking weed. He agreed.

Damm, how old are you, and your still lying like this?

Back
Top Bottom