Does beats warranty cover this?

Yes. Mine was breaking like that, called them, and they replaced them with this years model. I got them as a christmas gift so all I could get was a picture of the receipt and they even took that. Was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:
thanks I was just curious because on their website it says they don't take any physical damage.

it think every electronic device has a warranty plan or package you have to pay for in addition to purchasing the item. if you refuse then ur sol. for example i bought some ipod head phones and the seller offered me a protection plan and i took it so far ive replaced the head phones 2 times. free of charge

it think every electronic device has a warranty plan or package you have to pay for in addition to purchasing the item. if you refuse then ur sol. for example i bought some ipod head phones and the seller offered me a protection plan and i took it so far ive replaced the head phones 2 times. free of charge

Incorrect.

I already emailed support about my issue about they offered to send out the box so that I can send it to them. I just hope they go through with the replacement.

Back
Top Bottom