Does/Did Tupac have street cred

Pac was used and abused by the industry all the records he sold and he wasn't even a Millionaire

He was a loose cannon and attracted the attention of real gangstas, but when put to the test he failed...

Pac died for somethin/someone that had nothing to do with him at all..
S6DM3.gif

What test did he fail?
When he was confronted with real street bizness he was the victim right?

Even with the cops he suppose to had popped they was off duty not in uniform and bust at him first so in a court of law he was a victim in the case too why u think he got off?

He went to jail for sexual assault for the next man that really commited the crime..

Pac pretty much got ran out of NY... 

Last edited:
How is shooting back at somebody who was shooting at you, a fail? Or "not street"

I'm just not getting it. Are you supposed to just run up on fools and murk them? Is that the only way you can be considered real ?

Pac didn't get gully until he came back to NY to shoot Above the Rim. That's when he started hanging with Live Squad, E money Bags and some other street cats from Queens that use to hold him down

Compton prince knows all about pac. He's provided lots of info in the weak mill thread

How is shooting back at somebody who was shooting at you, a fail? Or "not street"

I'm just not getting it. Are you supposed to just run up on fools and murk them? Is that the only way you can be considered real ?
Because people get it confused like Dog 2pac was out there blastin on Cops when that wasn't the case at all he didn't even know the dudes was cops...

The car Pac was riding in almost ran the dudes and they wives over for no reason so in return the dudes started blastin on em... 

Last edited:
So you telling me Pac got no love in LA? That's hard to believe man.
He got love for what he was which was a great rapper/actor, but when he tried to be somethin he wasn't he ran into a different crowd that didn't care about none of that...

He got love for what he was which was a great rapper/actor, but when he tried to be somethin he wasn't he ran into a different crowd that didn't care about none of that...

This isnt makin sense to me. So your sayin when he was doin somethin for the community he got love, but for anything else, the neighborhood dudes werent feelin that?

This isnt makin sense to me. So your sayin when he was doin somethin for the community he got love, but for anything else, the neighborhood dudes werent feelin that?
Pac didnt do nothin for Compton beside shoot a video...All im sayin is that he wasn't ready for the type of lifestyle Suge wanted him to live he tried his best but he didn't know anything about LA gang culture and rules 

Compton dudes didn't care wth he did for Oakland, Georgia or NY communities 

Last edited:

Who cares.

Pac's love of black folks and what his voice meant/means for the community >>> street cred.  
But he tried to assassinate other Black Men and Women characters for no reason right?

#HYPOCRITE 
Yes, because we all do the right thing 100% of the time, right?

We're ALL hypocrites.  Pac was, too.  That doesn't take away from the power his voice had, however.

Anything else?  

Back
Top Bottom