Does NT dance?

Jocin, Cookin, and C-Walkin will forever be ingrained in my body. Does mild salsa on occasion, as well as the usual sex simulation dancing that everybody does.

6'9" sweaty dudes doing the Douglas together :x :lol:

That bachata dance was awesome....if you are a good bachata dancer, yambs are guaranteed.

I had to learn to dance bachata and merengue, since I married into a Dominican family, I'm no expert but I can defend myself....just can't go fancy with the spins, I'll get lost...lol

That girl from the second video dances so sexy.... Damn love when chicks dance with the beat nd follow ur rhythm.

both girls have nice bods......but that dance looks so uncomfortable ....maybe its the shoes...or the tight jeans..

One of my favorite things

-cumbia
-salsa
-anything else

in that order. Gotta start hitting up some spots where they dance these.... too bad my friends don't really dance. Chicks dig a good dancer, gets them moist

:smokin

i would love to learn to Polka dance but the current generations of Polish Americans doesn't appreciate it. Polka is somewhat of a dying art.

Last edited:
Salsa >

If you know how to dance it, you get any latina at the party/club.

Bachata & merengue is dumb easy.

What were they dancing in the first video? lol
I can dance Bachata and Merengue. Need to learn Salsa.

QFT

Word man, if you can dance Salsa you can get anything in the club. Been saying I was gonna learn and haven't done it yet.

El choque [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
That bachata dance was awesome....if you are a good bachata dancer, yambs are guaranteed.

I had to learn to dance bachata and merengue, since I married into a Dominican family, I'm no expert but I can defend myself....just can't go fancy with the spins, I'll get lost...lol

QFMFT

Steezy knows :pimp:

I can dance bachata and merengue, being Dominican def helps too

i dont dance i just pull up my pants

and do the rockaway

tumblr_m692myzbWw1r2gow4o1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom