Doesn't Jerry have a point? THOUGH

Jerry
pimp.gif

To an extent I agree. I'm amused at how self aggrandizing fans are to the point they really believe they have an impact on the games. I've seen them try to excommunicate people from the group, or tell you you can't be a fan because you weren't a fan when the team sucked. Well, frankly why would I be? Winning is obviously better than losing. And most fans are only fans of the teams it's geographically convenient to be so. And by the same token, anyone who is fan of a team that sucks think they are a greater fan than people who like good teams. I don't care if you're a Grizzlies fan. Eat a bag of baby %$%$#! They suck. But even if not it wouldn't matter, fans don't get rings. I don't need people I don't even know or share any kinship with besides watching the same team, challenging me as a person and fan because I express my like/dislike for the team in a different way than them.

Boards like dallasbasketball and spursreport are the worst.

To an extent I agree. I'm amused at how self aggrandizing fans are to the point they really believe they have an impact on the games. I've seen them try to excommunicate people from the group, or tell you you can't be a fan because you weren't a fan when the team sucked. Well, frankly why would I be? Winning is obviously better than losing. And most fans are only fans of the teams it's geographically convenient to be so. And by the same token, anyone who is fan of a team that sucks think they are a greater fan than people who like good teams. I don't care if you're a Grizzlies fan. Eat a bag of baby %$%$#! They suck. But even if not it wouldn't matter, fans don't get rings. I don't need people I don't even know or share any kinship with besides watching the same team, challenging me as a person and fan because I express my like/dislike for the team in a different way than them.

Boards like dallasbasketball and spursreport are the worst.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

No he doesnt. Im pretty sure Raider fans would still rep if they were purple and orange.

Exactly at one point we wore these

plus i like the Lakers and I think purple and gold isnt as nice as silver and black.

I root for what they represent...my town...my state...my people.

No he doesnt. Im pretty sure Raider fans would still rep if they were purple and orange.

plus i like the Lakers and I think purple and gold isnt as nice as silver and black.

Im not so sure about this.  I am not speaking for all NT Raider fans, but I feel a ton of Raider fans identify with the IMAGE of the Raiders more so than the team.  Since I think this is the case for a lot of Raider fans, I honestly believe that if the Raiders changed their colors to purple and orange, a lot of Raider fans would no longer rep them.  
Just my opinion.  And no I didnt click OP's link.

Im not so sure about this.  I am not speaking for all NT Raider fans, but I feel a ton of Raider fans identify with the IMAGE of the Raiders more so than the team.  Since I think this is the case for a lot of Raider fans, I honestly believe that if the Raiders changed their colors to purple and orange, a lot of Raider fans would no longer rep them.  
Just my opinion.  And no I didnt click OP's link.

some become fans for the colors and some just wear it just cause of the colors

a lot of people can wear raider colors because its the most common color as opposed to someone wearing Laker colors...you can remember someone wearing Laker gear than someone wearing raider gear

does that make sense?
laugh.gif

personally i wear it cause i like the teams regardless of the colors

some become fans for the colors and some just wear it just cause of the colors

a lot of people can wear raider colors because its the most common color as opposed to someone wearing Laker colors...you can remember someone wearing Laker gear than someone wearing raider gear

does that make sense?
laugh.gif

personally i wear it cause i like the teams regardless of the colors

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Lightweight Champion wrote:

they dont represent you , they represent $ and they represent themselves ...if the next city can make them money they gon represent somebody else's "state , people and town" they all millionaire and at the end of the day dont give 3 *+%$'s about you , root for players from your block and the teams you like , and if you feel like rooting for someone else , then do it

they dont represent you , they represent $ and they represent themselves ...if the next city can make them money they gon represent somebody else's "state , people and town" they all millionaire and at the end of the day dont give 3 *+%$'s about you , root for players from your block and the teams you like , and if you feel like rooting for someone else , then do it

Originally Posted by HankTrill

I agree with this guy.

I agree with this guy.

Stupid +%# comment. Why root for anything then? Half you guys are on Lebron Jordan and Kobes nuts so shut the he'll up. The guy down the block is playing for himself. I don't care if Al Davis gets paid his team entertains me and he represents values I espouse. Like he told cube "do it your way no matter what" he is a mavrick. You guys just hate cuz your teams have fruity loop colors LOL. I grew up in California and until they leave I will be a fan. I love the Raiders cuz I am a minority. Al Davis hired the first Latino Head coach and Black head coach. A Latino coach and QB combo won two superbowls wit the Raiders. Al Davis is a legend. Like i said they represent me more than any of your fruity teams do... Hate hate hate

Stupid +%# comment. Why root for anything then? Half you guys are on Lebron Jordan and Kobes nuts so shut the he'll up. The guy down the block is playing for himself. I don't care if Al Davis gets paid his team entertains me and he represents values I espouse. Like he told cube "do it your way no matter what" he is a mavrick. You guys just hate cuz your teams have fruity loop colors LOL. I grew up in California and until they leave I will be a fan. I love the Raiders cuz I am a minority. Al Davis hired the first Latino Head coach and Black head coach. A Latino coach and QB combo won two superbowls wit the Raiders. Al Davis is a legend. Like i said they represent me more than any of your fruity teams do... Hate hate hate

Hey geniuses let me guess you guys love individual players...now that is stupid. Jordan hates U and chamillionaire, Lebron hates your city and Kobe is a rapist. I root for the TEAM cuz on their jerseys it says they represent my city or state or country (Team USA). Sure Al Davis makes money but he could make more doing something else. The raiders dont rake in money like other teams. Even if they did Al Davis spends the cash cuz like he said in his interview he is committed to winning. His fans deserve a great team even if he overpays. How many of you can say that? Al Dais atleast cares for his people and his fans even Bo Jackson said that. The Jerry Joneses on the other hand only care for themselves. That is why Raider fans are the best...7 losing seasons and we still defend our team and support it. Color preference doesnt do that fools. Win Lose or Tie is our motto. anyway im out bi7c&es

Hey geniuses let me guess you guys love individual players...now that is stupid. Jordan hates U and chamillionaire, Lebron hates your city and Kobe is a rapist. I root for the TEAM cuz on their jerseys it says they represent my city or state or country (Team USA). Sure Al Davis makes money but he could make more doing something else. The raiders dont rake in money like other teams. Even if they did Al Davis spends the cash cuz like he said in his interview he is committed to winning. His fans deserve a great team even if he overpays. How many of you can say that? Al Dais atleast cares for his people and his fans even Bo Jackson said that. The Jerry Joneses on the other hand only care for themselves. That is why Raider fans are the best...7 losing seasons and we still defend our team and support it. Color preference doesnt do that fools. Win Lose or Tie is our motto. anyway im out bi7c&es

what is goin on in here? are we really arguing on the reason why you root for a player or team? i'm pretty sure everyone's reasons will vary. i like certain teams and players for various reasons, and none have to do with the color of the jersey lol. i thought only females thought like that

Back
Top Bottom