Doing your Taxes online......help

whats the best site to do your taxes online for free?

i know i did it last year, but i cant remember where i did it to save my life.

and help, suggestions?

thankssssss

nerd.gif

haha dirty and jrose hooked it up, in that big !%% thread they had about a month ago.

good lookin yall

i've used TurboTax for the last few years. It's usually free, depending on what type of job(s) you had. May have to upgrade from basic to otheroptions. Easy & that cash come back fast.

I have a question, this is my first time doing my taxes myself and I was doing it on Turbo tax and at the end it said I owed like 113. Is that normal?

i am totally CLUELESS as to the whole paying taxes thing. i guess i'll grab my w2s and check out turbo tax and hope for the best.

I went to Turbotax.com The federal is free but the state is 25.00 and then if you want direct deposit they charge you another 25..i got my Direct Desposit LastFri. It took about 2 weeks...

TurboTax Freedom worked great for me. Only charged me $10 for state but its probably different everywhere. Didn't charge for direct deposit.

I STILL haven't gotten my W2 from my old work. I swear if they don't send me my tax stuff I'm suing those %!#*$#%@ into bankruptcy.

Back
Top Bottom