Donald Trump is running for president

Diane Swonk, an independent economist in Chicago, pointed to the strong gain of 67,000 jobs in the business and professional services category as additional evidence that the broader slowdown in hiring last month was not an ominous sign of trouble ahead.

“The quality of the jobs improved but the quantity did not,” she said, adding that the health of this heavily white-collar sector helped explain why wage growth was also robust.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/business/economy/jobs-report-unemployment-wages.html?_r=0

As far as his foreign policy, Trump gets props for the isolationism, but two steps back for flopping on Palestine. You gotta give it Republicans though, terrify the Dems into never using the word "cut" regarding the military. And then take the idea and run with it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i dunno y people are so scared about trump running for president, acting like he will have all the power in the world and do watever he want, at the end of the day he will just be a puppet for those with real power behind the curtain. either hilary or trump being president at the end of the day the top 1% will benefit from it...

i dunno y people are so scared about trump running for president, acting like he will have all the power in the world and do watever he want, at the end of the day he will just be a puppet for those with real power behind the curtain. either hilary or trump being president at the end of the day the top 1% will benefit from it...
Honestly Trump seems to be going away from the Bill Gates style "Billionares want a legacy mindset"

He's running around with the extra sharp double edged zero ***** given mindset and somehow still gaining. I'm in here for the popcorn.

posting videos of children too young to vote just trying to be cool wilin out. sheesh ill be glad when trump loses so u disappear

The maniac Drumpf and Drumpf alone would still have access to the button to fire off the entire nuclear arsenal of the country. As far as I know, there are no long and complex "AYE" or "NAY" voting processes in the congress when it comes to that.

His "solutions" to problems are extreme and simplistic ideas, something that drunken hillbilly buddies or 5 year old kids would come up with:

- Hey look, some illegal immigrant committed some crime. Let's just build a wall to keep all of them out.

- Hey look, some Muslim went on a killing spree. Let's just ban all Muslims (a fifth of the world's population) from entering the US.

- Hey look, some country threatened to attack us. Let's just nuke it with all we have.

The problem is that unlike the wall and banning all Muslim immigration, it won't be a longer process that demonstrates how much of an idiot Drumpf really is: The sheer logistics and price of building the wall, the fact that it in the end wouldn't be successful at doing what it was advertised by Drumpf. Or holding up thousands of people at airports every day while checking what faith they belong to, which is something that can't be checked anyways because how do you determine faith when it ultimately comes from within. In the case of nuclear weapons, there won't be stuff like this to prove him wrong: All he needs to do is press one button and that's it. And the fact that the American people would give such power to a man who came up with such insane suggestions is mind boggling.

Last edited:
^^^^^ you sound like every pundit that hated Reagan said bout him & da nukes :smh: :lol:

Trump by da way this race is headed so far is gonna win.

The maniac Drumpf and Drumpf alone would still have access to the button to fire off the entire nuclear arsenal of the country. As far as I know, there are no long and complex "AYE" or "NAY" voting processes in the congress when it comes to that.

His "solutions" to problems are extreme and simplistic ideas, something that drunken hillbilly buddies or 5 year old kids would come up with:

- Hey look, some illegal immigrant committed some crime. Let's just build a wall to keep all of them out.
- Hey look, some Muslim went on a killing spree. Let's just ban all Muslims (a fifth of the world's population) from entering the US.
- Hey look, some country threatened to attack us. Let's just nuke it with all we have.

The problem is that unlike the wall and banning all Muslim immigration, it won't be a longer process that demonstrates how much of an idiot Drumpf really is: The sheer logistics and price of building the wall, the fact that it in the end wouldn't be successful at doing what it was advertised by Drumpf. Or holding up thousands of people at airports every day while checking what faith they belong to, which is something that can't be checked anyways because how do you determine faith when it ultimately comes from within. In the case of nuclear weapons, there won't be stuff like this to prove him wrong: All he needs to do is press one button and that's it. And the fact that the American people would give such power to a man who came up with such insane suggestions is mind boggling.

What you wrote is so ridiculous...if we are going to nuke a country we would have done it during cold war, there is no way in this era nuclear weapon is going to be used. And do you not watch movies? normally there are couple people holding different codes and they normally have discussions about using nuclear weapon. I am sure in real life they have even more precaution to use nuclear weapon. like come on use some common sense.

Then is it wrong for Trump to call out issues that's effecting USA? So ur just gonna be like ohh look Mexicans just coming into USA illegall let them come in and not do anything about it. same as the muslim issue. I believe if you can immigrant legally...we going to focus on the word LEGALLY it will be fine.

These are people that come in illegally without going through any screening do you know how dangerous that is? And building a wall its just propaganda and politic 90% of the thing promised during election are probably not done once elected.

LOL and trust me TRUMP getting elected will not have that big of a effect on you, unless you are a ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

happy veterans day to all. hopefully nobody was ever captured during war, cuz if so you're excluded from the hero celebrations according to trump lol

along with the illegal immigrants let's get rid of abusers of English grammar.

so the defense for Drumpf is, "of course we all know he is all talk. no one can be that crazy in practice"?

What you wrote is so ridiculous...if we are going to nuke a country we would have done it during cold war, there is no way in this era nuclear weapon is going to be used. And do you not watch movies? normally there are couple people holding different codes and they normally have discussions about using nuclear weapon. I am sure in real life they have even more precaution to use nuclear weapon. like come on use some common sense.

Then is it wrong for Trump to call out issues that's effecting USA? So ur just gonna be like ohh look Mexicans just coming into USA illegall let them come in and not do anything about it. same as the muslim issue. I believe if you can immigrant legally...we going to focus on the word LEGALLY it will be fine.

These are people that come in illegally without going through any screening do you know how dangerous that is? And building a wall its just propaganda and politic 90% of the thing promised during election are probably not done once elected.

LOL and trust me TRUMP getting elected will not have that big of a effect on you, unless you are a ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT
We never had a president during the Cold War that said stuff as outrageous as Drumpf either. The president has the final word when it comes to launching nuclear weapons. The "two man rule" is there as a security measure to prevent the nukes from being launched by accident or should someone other than the president obtained the codes. But if it is verified that it is in fact the president who issues the go code, then the weapons would be launched.

"is it wrong for Trump to call out issues that's effecting USA" - Yeah, right. Poor Drumpf. All he ever did was "call out the issues" by going on an innocent racist rampage and insulting every ethnicity and religion that he doesn't belong to. If he was going to call out the true issues that the country is facing, he would've focused on the extreme income inequality that exists in the country, and not attacking minorities while offering idiotic solutions that are too ridiculous to be implemented and would never work in practice if they actually were.
​And building a wall its just propaganda and politic 90% of the thing promised during election are probably not done once elected.
So you basically admit that Drumpf is a propagandist liar coming up with a bunch of sensationalist ideas to scoop up the bottom vote from the people who are dumb enough to believe him? Great. I'm wasting my time.

Drumpf sure was right when he said "I could shoot a guy" and he still wouldn't lose supporters. He could also say "All the promises I'm making to you are lies that would never happen if I were elected. You are an idiot if you believe me." and he still wouldn't lose many of his brainwashed supporters. You are apparently one of them, and what's weird is that you appear to actually be aware of it.

Another terrific endorsement for Drumpf:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/stephen-hawking-trump-223707

Last edited:
*sigh*

all u "Drumpf guys" aren't gonna convince any of da folks that do support Donald Trump to change minds....ya got a year trying and failing :lol:

Of course not, ignorance is bliss. For once Ninja, we finally agree. Can't change stupid or people who are unwilling to listen to alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom