Donald Trump is running for president

at the end of the day at least I get a car.

with Drumpf I probably get some 3rd grade-level handwritten hissy-fit about how I'm a loser.

Last edited:
Yea because Hillary's foreign policy record has been so impressive. She's been a disaster at every turn.

its been pretty much proven poll wise da more she opens her mouth da lower he numbers get...she can go cackle and nagg on all she wants as far as im concerned :lol:

paul ryan has now folded and is endorsing trump. jesus man, money really is king. dude was vehemently against trump. had one sitdown lunch with the guy and now is an avid supporter. the gop is literally pitiful.

Again... Trump doesn't have any foreign policy experience period so how can you judge without anything to really be judged on? Based of his' inadequacies' and temperament? Actions speak louder than words IMO.

Using this same logic

Would you rather let someone with absolutely ZERO automotive experience work on your car than a mechanic with a bad customer service record?

Again... Trump doesn't have any foreign policy experience period so how can you judge without anything to really be judged on? Based of his' inadequacies' and temperament? Actions speak louder than words IMO.

Using this same logic

Would you rather let someone with absolutely ZERO automotive experience work on your car than a mechanic with a bad customer service record?

ill take a rookie over a failure anyday of da week.

ill take a rookie over a failure anyday of da week.
rookie implies theyve done this before or have SOME experience. this is more like someone who went to askjeeves.com and skimmed through an article on how to get it done and now feels confident enough to take on the whole job. ill take the person with the 3 out of 5 stars, thank you very much.

Using this same logic

Why in the world would I want someone that couldn't fix my car year after year to keep working on my car is the point I am making.

Sorry if this has been posted before but it's brilliant:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/metrical-analysis-of-trump-insult-haiku

Metrical Analysis of Trump Insult Haiku

This has been crystallizing in my mind without my realizing it. And when I went back to Donald Trump's Twitter feed it was more true than I realized. Trump doesn't just tweet. He's developed a sort of twitter-based, 140 character, insult haiku literary form. Not every one of his tweets follows the exact metrical progression. But most of them do. And those that don't appear to be permutations or attempts at the model.

The metrical pattern is deceptively simple: Single clause declarative sentence, single clause declarative sentence, primary adjective/term of derision.

What follows in the article are a boatload of examples.

Both are equally unqualified to work on my car but but personally I would rather have someone with zero experience using a youtube video working on my car than a failure.

I am sure the end result will probably be horrendous but no way am I going to go to same person that can't get anything right.

Trump is more successful than Hillary Clinton overall thou..so how does that even apply?
laugh.gif
u cant have it both ways wasteyout. first u say ignore trumps stances and theories and opinions because he hasn't DONE it yet cuz its hearsay. now u say hes more successful in a convo about foreign policy? dont even try to say u mean from a business sense you mean hes more succesful because you're the one who brought the topic of her foreign policy failures up

Both are equally unqualified to work on my car but but personally I would rather have someone with zero experience using a youtube video working on my car than a failure.

I am sure the end result will probably be horrendous but no way am I going to go to same person that can't get anything right.
if the person watching the youtube video is telling you how he plans to fix your car...and u can already tell its wrong?... ill go with the "failure" than the noob.

dramatic car example:

trump: hmm... according to dogpile.com, looks like your oil needs to be changed. but ive got a plan. ill just pour water and sand into the radiator. surely that will lubricate the engine just as well. i know that other failure of a mechanic said to use synthetic oil but his track record for fixing cars is horrible. how hard can this be? let me go get a bag of sand.

yes... trump is suggesting something different, fulfilling your desire to try something different... but any fool with sense who is listening to what he says realizes this is a bad plan. a really bad plan.

if the person watching the youtube video is telling you how he plans to fix your car...and u can already tell its wrong?... ill go with the "failure" than the noob.

dramatic car example:

trump: hmm... according to dogpile.com, looks like your oil needs to be changed. but ive got a plan. ill just pour water and sand into the radiator. surely that will lubricate the engine just as well. i know that other failure of a mechanic said to use synthetic oil but his track record for fixing cars is horrible. how hard can this be? let me go get a bag of sand.

yes... trump is suggesting something different, fulfilling your desire to try something different... but any fool with sense who is listening to what he says realizes this is a bad plan. a really bad plan.

if Trump runs this Country da way he manages his real estate empire, ill be more than happy. we're broke anyways and da middle east is a **** storm...time to switch up.

all Clinton is doing is promising 4 more years of da status quo...ehh im good on that.

:lol: :rofl: @ run the country like his real estate empire.

All this talking and cats do not know how the executive branch works.

I always wondered why we had a civics class in high school but now it's making sense.

if we're going by track records, I want to vote for el chapo. unlike trump he actually came from nothing to become not just rich but powerful as well. he knows how to make a deal, as evidenced by his prison escapes.

Back
Top Bottom