Donald Trump is running for president

We never had a president during the Cold War that said stuff as outrageous as Drumpf either. The president has the final word when it comes to launching nuclear weapons. The "two man rule" is there as a security measure to prevent the nukes from being launched by accident or should someone other than the president obtained the codes. But if it is verified that it is in fact the president who issues the go code, then the weapons would be launched.

"is it wrong for Trump to call out issues that's effecting USA" - Yeah, right. Poor Drumpf. All he ever did was "call out the issues" by going on an innocent racist rampage and insulting every ethnicity and religion that he doesn't belong to. If he was going to call out the true issues that the country is facing, he would've focused on the extreme income inequality that exists in the country, and not attacking minorities while offering idiotic solutions that are too ridiculous to be implemented and would never work in practice if they actually were.

So you basically admit that Drumpf is a propagandist liar coming up with a bunch of sensationalist ideas to scoop up the bottom vote from the people who are dumb enough to believe him? Great. I'm wasting my time.

Drumpf sure was right when he said "I could shoot a guy" and he still wouldn't lose supporters. He could also say "All the promises I'm making to you are lies that would never happen if I were elected. You are an idiot if you believe me." and he still wouldn't lose many of his brainwashed supporters. You are apparently one of them, and what's weird is that you appear to actually be aware of it.

Another terrific endorsement for Drumpf:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/stephen-hawking-trump-223707

And your point is? you are speculating trump will be willing to use nuke, but i dont foresee any situation in the near future that will use such a excessive force. If we have to resort to nuking another country i am sure we are experiencing WWIII, so the world would already be messed up anyways.

Pretty much Trump is exposing all PC sensitive folks,

Do you know how hard it is to adjust "the extreme income inequality that exists in the country", this has being a issue probably from the beginning of mankind right lol,

Btw I am not 100% sure of the situation with the illegal immigrant but, it seems like governments are paying these illegal immigrant money to stay and they receive better benefits for most of the regular citizens. And if they dont pay a single dollar of tax and enjoy most of the benefit, i mean if you cool with that then you are a greater man. But if i know my tax dollar going to these people i am not down with that.

Like i said before 99% of the population which includes you and me will not benefit from either the election of hillary or Trump, because they are going to be on the side of the wealthy, it is not going to be fixed. So i careless who win, but if its between Hillary and Trump i am going to vote for trump.

love the Drumpf tactic... float around some incendiary hearsay as a reason for drastic action but preface it with something so you can back out if called out.

"now I don't know if it's been proven or not but I'm pretty sure there's something up with _____ (fill in with blacks, Jews, homosexuals, immigrants, Muslims, etc) and they're the reason I'm poor."

love the Drumpf tactic... float around some incendiary hearsay as a reason for drastic action but preface it with something so you can back out if called out.

"now I don't know if it's been proven or not but I'm pretty sure there's something up with _____ (fill in with blacks, Jews, homosexuals, immigrants, Muslims, etc) and they're the reason I'm poor."

Post a video or article of Trump ever saying that.

don't play dumb. between global warming, vaccines, Obama's citizenship, etc, Drumpf has made a habit out of parading fringe theories and then putting the onus on the other side to show proof, just like what you're trying to do. I'm gonna go to bed though.

Hillary

idc for either, but between Hillary and Trump...............no comment

Last edited:
does trump really believe there's a link between vaccines and autism?

thats more of a liberal Hollywood thing...

Robert Dinero had almost premiered a propaganda flick about such cause at Sundance and due to da backlash he pulled out last min...

Vaccine-autism assertion
Trump believes that childhood vaccinations are related to autism, a hypothesis which has been repeatedly debunked.[91][92] The American Academy of Pediatrics and the Autism Speaks patient-advocacy group have "decried Trump's remarks as false and potentially dangerous."[92]

Vaccine-autism assertion
Trump believes that childhood vaccinations are related to autism, a hypothesis which has been repeatedly debunked.[91][92] The American Academy of Pediatrics and the Autism Speaks patient-advocacy group have "decried Trump's remarks as false and potentially dangerous."[92]
Nobody cares, he's not going to do that.

Voting him or 3rd party just so that cancer known as Hillary doesn't get within 50 feet of the White House. Was going to vote for her, until the last Email reveal. 99% of what she says is bs, Trump is only 97%.

Last edited:
At least she doesn't blatantly call to segregate a religion, I'll never forget that statement and lost any inclination of voting for him right there

when trump wanted to "temporarily" ban all Muslims from entering the United States it seemed so absurd and ridiculous and unamerican to me and I thought his run would be over right there. No way a potential candidate running for president would make such an insensitive and offensive statement and not be shunned by the American people...but to my surprise it made his campaign with the illiterates even stronger and was truly unfortunate

On that basis I could never support that guy and the type of agenda he is pushing, to blatantly segregate and put Americans against one another based on their religious beliefs among other things...it is a shame

Last edited:
At least she doesn't blatantly call to segregate a religion, I'll never forget that statement and lost any inclination of voting for him right there

when trump wanted to "temporarily" ban all Muslims from entering the United States it seemed so absurd and ridiculous and unamerican to me and I thought his run would be over right there. No way a potential candidate running for president would make such an insensitive and offensive statement and not be shunned by the American people...but to my surprise it made his campaign with the illiterates even stronger and was truly unfortunate

On that basis I could never support that guy and the type of agenda he is pushing, to segregate and put Americans against one another based on their religious beliefs among other things...it is a shame
I'm here for the ***** and giggles. You're screwed, have some fun. 

Last edited:
I'm certain I will be fine regardless of who's president just as long as that buffoon doesn't drive us into a nuclear war because of his grandiose ego and false promises he'll be pressured to uphold...and in that case no one will be giggling and we will all be screwed

Last edited:
Trump and his folks are gonna be soooo mad when someone tells them what all these big words mean

She really is cooking him

Last edited:
I doubt most Trump supporters even know what she messed up foreign policy wise, and the ones that do are feigning outrage.

"someone got under his very thin skin."

"Donald Trump's ideas are not just different, they are dangerously incoherent,"

"They're not even really ideas, just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds and outright lies."

"He says he has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe pageant in Russia,"

So our choice is either a bungling used car sales man in Trump with zero foreign policy experience or a hag whom has failed in her experiences with foreign policy?

Somehow I think Americans would rather take their chances with Donald Duck especially when his TV ads will show the Benghazi tragedy on the daily come this fall.

Trump's inadequacies stretch faaaaaaaar beyond his lack of foreign policy experience

Describing him as a "bungling used car sales man" is being very generous

Again... Trump doesn't have any foreign policy experience period so how can you judge without anything to really be judged on? Based of his' inadequacies' and temperament? Actions speak louder than words IMO.

Clinton's foreign policy disaster?

#1 Voted for the Iraq War!

#2. Receiving money thru her foundation from foreign countries whom received US arms sales.

View media item 2053913
#3. Google these countries with the word Hillary Clinton and research.

Egypt
Libya
Honduras
Syria
Iraq
Haiti
Ukraine
Yemen
Palestine

#4. Lastly, Clinton as SOS appointed **** Cheny's foreign policy adviser Victoria Nuland as Assistant Secretary of State for Europe. Google this chick's name and her relationship to those Neo-Conservatives whom got us into Iraq.

It's just laughable when this hag is talking all this nonsense about foreign policy when she is the one that probably has one of the worst records and judgement in US foreign policy history.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom