Donald Trump is running for president

u know.......im not eem touchin that discussion lol.

4get it.

Last edited:
Dude acts like regular people can just walk in the club wit a gat like its all gravy.

Last edited:
obama goin right at trump.

Nice job Obama. You just turned a national security catastrophe into a political attack. This slaughter is occurring in our country on his watch due to his failures as president, nothing that Trump did. Obama has never been a leader and showed it again today.

Drumpf revoked WaPo's press access.

For someone who claims to believe in the Constitution he seems to have no problem limiting free press and free speech. Nevermind his threats to go after journalists/publications if he's president.

What a c#()$.

Nice job Obama. You just turned a national security catastrophe into a political attack.
trump did that lol

clinton and obama ripped into him today,

Last edited:
i feel like republicans don't even listen to what democrats are saying.

i listen to both sides and i feel like I'm a pretty reasonable individual, how people cannot see that trump says ridiculous things is amazing to me.

especially grown adults.

at first i definitely did take trump serious, at a time when a lot of people didn't even, but i mean cmon man lol.

Last edited:
Drumpf revoked WaPo's press access.

For someone who claims to believe in the Constitution he seems to have no problem limiting free press and free speech. Nevermind his threats to go after journalists/publications if he's president.

What a c#()$.

well when you write a headline "Donald Trump seems to connect President Obama to Orlando shooting"
u cant be surprised...they changed da headline a couple hours later...

trump did that lol

clinton and obama ripped into him today,

Trumps not president of the United States. It's supposed to be a dignified office.
He wants to be president of the USA maybe he should act like a dignified person to get into a dignified office.
oh please...da white house ain't been dignified since Slick Wille was skeeting all over monica up in there
laugh.gif
I'm just pointing out that I think its funny that dude is mad at President Obama for saying something he deems undignified and shouldn't do because he is in and represents a dignified office (his words not mine) and when someone points out Trump did the same thing that he deems undignified his response is "he's not the president" instead of holding him just as accountable for his words since that person is seeking that dignified office (his words not mine). I see an inconstancy in logic there.

Last edited:
I'm just pointing out that I think its funny that dude is mad at President Obama for saying something he deems undignified and shouldn't do because he is in and represents a dignified office (his words not mine) and when someone points out Trump did the same thing that he deems undignified his response is "he's not the president" instead of holding him just as accountable for his words since that person is seeking that dignified office (his words not mine). I see an inconstancy in logic there.

I think it's funny that people said that trump was trying to take political advantage of the attack on Twitter, but won't say the same about the president of the United States in a national address.

Trumps not president of the United States. It's supposed to be a dignified office.

Do you even realize that this statement sounds absolutely contradictory when coupled with the fact that you're a Trump guy?

Trump was saying "nyah nyah I told you so" AFTER A MASSACRE and you didn't object at all

Now you're demanding for someone else to show dignity?

Trumps not president bro. He's not gonna be tweeting in the White House.

We used to have dignified presidents. Slick Willy ruined it.

"These are demonstrably lies. But he feels compelled to tell them because he has to distract us from the fact he has nothing substantive to say for himself,"

Clinton with some more ether :nerd: :lol:

Ban the Muslims, and build the wall. Seems simple enough!

Oh Wait! We forgot the magic words that will end terrorism....

Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam, Radical Islam,
Radical Islam

Last edited:
See I don't even care that Hillary is attacking Trump over this attack. Whatever. But a sitting president in a national address? That ain't cool.

I guess this sets a precedent for future presidents.

I think it's funny that people said that trump was trying to take political advantage of the attack on Twitter, but won't say the same about the president of the United States in a national address.
First Trump wasn't trying to thats actually what he did.

Secondly what President Obama spoke on was far from an attack did you actually listen to what he said? the tone he used? nothing about it was an attack. He explained how using buzzword phrases to describe the enemy accomplishes nothing and explained how banning all Muslims from entering the country wouldn't accomplish anything. Especially considering the people that did these attacks recently where born and raised in this country, they where American citizens. So what would be the next step for Trump then to make sure they don't do anything? Violate the civil rights of many born and raised Muslim American citizens and monitor everything they do? Maybe if your candidate should do a better job of watching what he says and coming up with better ideas and policies so they won't be so easily "attacked".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom