smile.gif
trump rally. Starts at 7.
no african americans?

My answer for the poll:
C. Neither

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. #neverHillary #neverTrump

Last edited:
I don't know what is more sad.

The classless Monica shirt, and the fact someone thinks it is a cool shirt.

Or the fact minorities are actually wearing T-shirt showing they support Trump, because they know they are relatively rare.
Who caes about class, they aren't even edgelords

[thread="629164"]Qu[/thread]
I don't know what is more sad.

The classless Monica shirt, and the fact someone thinks it is a cool shirt.

Or the fact minorities are actually wearing T-shirt showing they support Trump, because they know they are relatively rare.
Who caes about class, they aren't even edgelords

Dude take that corny **** back to 4Chan please

:lol:

Ninjahood gotta inform his candidate about da census.

Can't have him out here looking foolish with the wrong info. Mislabeling folks and such. >D

I really want to know what line Trump has to cross for his supporters to be like "yeah, that was wrong"

Midas well be the horizon. He'll never reach it.
It's more likely somebody starts making fun of him the way he does others and ppl become disillusioned in him.

And that person doesn't need to be a politician. Just have a loud mouth and be vicious with the insults; keep calling Donald a vagina, mention how he's a weakling, couldn't beat anybody in a fight let alone a terrorist, looks like a piece of ****, can't satisfy a women in bed (small hands), say they heard Donald sits down to pee, etc. Then say how can a man like that lead out country.

Keep in mind none of it has to be relevant just strike the minds of voters.

I mean who would want to vote for an ugly impotent incestual ***** that sits down to pee?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom