Donald Trump is running for president

Let's see what Obama said...

"Where does this stop?" Obama asked. "Do Republican officials actually agree with this? Because that's not the America we want. It's doesn't reflect our democratic ideals. It won't make us more safe. It will make us less safe, fueling ISIL's notion that the West hates Muslims." ISIS has already produced recruiting videos featuring Trump's comments on Muslims and immigration this year.

“If we fall into the trap of painting all Muslims with a broad brush and imply that we are at war with an entire religion, then we are doing the terrorists’ work for them,”

You're not cool with this?

"What exactly would using this label accomplish?" Obama asked "What exactly would it change? Would it make ISIL less committed to trying to kill Americans? Would it bring in more allies? Is there a military strategy that is served by this? The answer is none of the above...This is a political distraction."

Or this?

"Groups like ISIL and Al Qaeda want to make this a war between Islam and America, or Islam and the West," he said. "They want to claim that they are the true leaders of more than a billion Muslims around the world who reject their crazy notions. They want us to validate them."

^ You don't understand this?

Last edited:
I'm assuming dude only read the headline. The article/video headline(at least on CNN) is "Obama goes off on Trump" when it's really not an attack on Trump. There's a lot more going on in the article.

Barry got up there and got more animated and angry in going after republicans than he did in talking about the attack. He always does that. He sounds somber and like he's falling asleep when talking about terrorism, but really comes alive when he brings up the other side of the isle.

Trumps not president bro. He's not gonna be tweeting in the White House.

We used to have dignified presidents. Slick Willy ruined it.

He's one of two people who could be our next president. Right now he is supposed to be showing us an example of how he will behave in office. But I guess he doesn't really need to do that when he can just coast on that bigotry wave that permeates through his base.

Also, it's plain moronic to think that a thoughtless narcissist will end this imaginary trend of ignoble presidents.

As if Trump will really become less vapid and less self-absorbed when he's given more power.

Trump is a peice of **** and so are the people in here defending him

But I don't see how y'all are ok with the way Obama handles these situations.

Drumpf revoked WaPo's press access.

For someone who claims to believe in the Constitution he seems to have no problem limiting free press and free speech. Nevermind his threats to go after journalists/publications if he's president.

What a c#()$.

well when you write a headline "Donald Trump seems to connect President Obama to Orlando shooting"
u cant be surprised...they changed da headline a couple hours later...
But we know now that when Trump "seems" to connect two things, it isn't accident. He is actually trying to imply a conspiracy.

We saw this with JFK assassination and Cruz's dad.

We saw this again with the judge being Mexican.

And a bunch of other times (Obama not being born here, vaccines and autism, etc.).

So their headline was fairly accurate actually.

Trumps not president of the United States. It's supposed to be a dignified office.

Do you even realize that this statement sounds absolutely contradictory when coupled with the fact that you're a Trump guy?

Trump was saying "nyah nyah I told you so" AFTER A MASSACRE and you didn't object at all

Now you're demanding for someone else to show dignity?

Living inside the bubble for 8 years will do that to you.

Facts don't make it in. Almost like they have a ban on them or a wall >D

Liberal politician does x behavior

conservative bashes liberal politician for x behavior

conservative politician also does x behavior

liberal points out x behavior to conservative

conservative then says "liberal politician was doing x behavior first"

the mental gymnastics some people do to push their narratives is crazy

Barry got up there and got more animated and angry in going after republicans than he did in talking about the attack. He always does that. He sounds somber and like he's falling asleep when talking about terrorism, but really comes alive when he brings up the other side of the isle.

:lol:

Way to dodge his response.

I lurk in here often and it's usually the same 6-8 guys going at each other.

I don't see how you guys constantly go at this clown when he's clearly a jimmy rustler.

Last edited:
:lol:

I don't see how you guys constantly go at this clown when he's clearly a jimmy rustler.

this is the thing with that......

hes not a kid....if you look at his join date....hes most likely an adult. the fact that he agrees with a lot of what donald trump says worries me.

but i have to give it to him.....hes actually out there responding, theres around 20 something other people that support trump and they aint sayin nothin,

What happens to all the politicians, journalist, and TV contributors who supported Trump and his overtly bigoted campaign when he loses to Hilary in a landslide or when he says or does something that is completely indefensible?

Will people just simply forget about them?

Or will they have a hard time moving forward in future elections, etc.?

Last edited:
this is the thing with that......

hes not a kid....if you look at his join date....hes most likely an adult. the fact that he agrees with a lot of what donald trump says worries me.

but i have to give it to him.....hes actually out there responding, theres around 20 something other people that support trump and they aint sayin nothin,

What do you want the Trump supporters to say??? Pretty much everything has been discuss by both sides. People get tired of listening to Liberals and dems. Always talking crap just like Odrama, and never done squat. Dude is buns :smh:

Drumpf revoked WaPo's press access.

For someone who claims to believe in the Constitution he seems to have no problem limiting free press and free speech. Nevermind his threats to go after journalists/publications if he's president.

What a c#()$.

well when you write a headline "Donald Trump seems to connect President Obama to Orlando shooting"
u cant be surprised...they changed da headline a couple hours later...
But we know now that when Trump "seems" to connect two things, it isn't accident. He is actually trying to imply a conspiracy.

We saw this with JFK assassination and Cruz's dad.

We saw this again with the judge being Mexican.

And a bunch of other times (Obama not being born here, vaccines and autism, etc.).

So their headline was fairly accurate actually.

they changed da headline, so they admitted they kinda crossed da line.

What happens to all the politicians, journalist, and TV contributors who supported Trump and his overtly bigoted campaign when he loses to Hilary in a landslide or when he says or does something that is completely indefensible?

Will people just simply forget about them?

Or will they have a hard time moving forward in future elections, etc.?

IF the Donald is not voted into power, it will be forgotten. Just like the things Slick Willy did, or the lying from crooked Hillary :rolleyes

he said he knows more about isis than the us generals lol

u believe that???

Trump doesn't know crap and when he says dumb things like...

Look where the world is today, a total mess, and ISIS is still running around wild. I can fix it fast, Hillary has no chance!

No chance? Even though she was a Secretary of State whom probably still has all kinds of connections with the State Dept!

Then he wants to challenge the President whom gets daily classified intelligence reports via the "Daily Presidential Brief" which is put together by the FBI, NSA, DHS, and CIA. Let me guess da Donald gets his National Security information from the National Enquirer? Trump is looking like a complete buffoon. :lol:

trump did that lol

clinton and obama ripped into him today,

Trumps not president of the United States. It's supposed to be a dignified office.

He wants to be president of the USA maybe he should act like a dignified person to get into a dignified office.

oh please...da white house ain't been dignified since Slick Wille was skeeting all over monica up in there :lol:

Richard Nixon though. That man had to resign :lol:

Richard Nixon though. That man had to resign
laugh.gif
**** was just paranoid af after Kennedy. It was impossible for him to lose a re-election, but he still had that vibe from all the way back.  

Back
Top Bottom