Donald Trump is running for president

This nation has been programmed to believe Republicans are good with the economy which is pure hogwash.

more like GOP ran states like TX & FL are doing great and have robust job growth.

Explain California's economic growth under liberals while you're at it.

And Louisiana and Kansas too. Where austerity and supply side economics have shown to be failures for those states.

You love to pick and choose examples that fit your narrative.

The problem is most people don't understand economics very well. And use examples only to confirm their bias, like using election results to determine if an economic policy was a successful.

Last edited:
This nation has been programmed to believe Republicans are good with the economy which is pure hogwash.

Obama touches on this a lot. It is the myth of Ronald Reagan. Reagan took over a struggling economy, it go better under him, and many people have no idea how that really happened. So that gives the GOP a chance to fill their heads with BS

Last edited:
Ronald Reagan won 2 landslide elections thou..so da spin u need to slander that guy gotta be straight laundromat status :lol:

From that same poll
Will you definitely not vote for either Clinton or Trump, or is there a chance you would support oneof them
June 16-19, 2016

Clinton, mind made up 37%
Clinton, could change mind 10%

Trump, mind made up 33%
Trump, could change mind 9%

Regardless of who you support and trying to be as objective as possible, who do you think will win the presidential election this November?
June 16-19, 2016

Clinton, the Democrat 55%
Trump, the Republican 38%

:lol:

Ronald Reagan won 2 landslide elections thou..so da spin u need to slander that guy gotta be straight laundromat status :lol:

See what I mean about people knowing nothing about economics.

Election results being used as evidence.

I never denied that he wasn't popular, I'm saying people are misinformed about his economic legacy.

Last edited:

I never doubted he was popular, I'm saying people are misinformed about his economic legacy.

people tend to vote with people they're happy with...and looks like a overwhelming amount of voters were happy wit Reagan, he won NY afterall.

Last edited:

I never doubted he was popular, I'm saying people are misinformed about his economic legacy.

people tend to vote with people their happy with...and looks like a overwhelming amount of voters were happy wit Reagan, he won NY afterall.

-Doubling down on missing the point I see, since you're still going on about election results

-People today wrongly attributes all the economic gains made in the 1980s to Ronald Reagan.

To the point that a good portion of this country wrongfully believe that the only way we will see economic growth is if they agree to give robust tax cuts to the very wealthy, indulge large corporations in their rent seeking behavior, and impose austerity on themselves. Then hope and pray that the 1% are feeling altruistic.

It is damn right sad when you think of it

Last edited:

The problem is most people don't understand economics very well. And use examples only to confirm their bias, like using election results to determine if an economic policy was a successful.

And use examples only to confirm their bias, like using election results to determine if an economic policy was a successful.

Ronald Reagan won 2 landslide elections thou..

Last edited:

people tend to vote with people their happy with...and looks like a overwhelming amount of voters were happy wit Reagan, he won NY afterall.

-Doubling down on missing the point I see, since you're still going on about election results

-People today wrongly attributes all the economic gains made in the 1980s to Ronald Reagan.

To the point that a good portion of this country wrongfully believe that the only way we will see economic growth is if they agree to give robust tax cuts to the very wealthy, indulge large corporations in their rent seeking behavior, and impose austerity on themselves. Then hope and pray that the 1% are feeling altruistic.

It is damn right sad when you think of it

but thats just ur liberal spin perspective on it...fact of da matter is he won a election...then completely slaughtered on da 2nd term..

:rofl: :rofl: Y'all might be right, dude might be a bot.

You're completely missing the point of my original claim, and you want to accuse me of spinning ****. I can even :lol:

this is whats going to happen...and you can write this down.

hillary wil win.

and after that....blc...ninjahood...etc.....will reply like "smh......lets see what happens now.......this is who y'all chose....etc"

and every tiny misstep she takes....theyre going to call it out in this thread or the other thread.

BET.

Last edited:

hillary wil win.

and after that....blc...ninjahood...etc.....will reply like "smh......lets see what happens now.......this is who y'all chose....etc"

and every tiny misstep she takes....theyre going to call it out in this thread or the other thread.

BET.

This thread gonna be like the nba finals thread when the elections over, lol.

hillary wil win.

BET.
So basically Obama's presidency the last few years but even more anal barring any major catastrophes

Imagine if he would have succeeded? The GOP would be ecstatic, along with millions of people around the country and globe.

The mind of the modern day left :smh:

View media item 2076795
It's pretty absurd that Donald of all ppl is questioning somebody else's religion and faith.

He's continually done this in the primaries against Carson, Cruz, etc.

Dude is faithless or one of those fairweather dumb religious types. ************ couldn't properly recite a bible verse..

Last edited:
lol, guess you haven't been paying attention to da battleground state polls...

lol

congratulations with your candidate.

you and i both know that he is not going to win

what is it going to be

Last edited:
Imagine if he would have succeeded? The GOP would be ecstatic, along with millions of people around the country and globe.

The mind of the modern day left :smh:

View media item 2076795
It's pretty absurd that Donald of all ppl is questioning somebody else's religion and faith.

Dude is faithless or one of those fairweather dumb religious types. ************ couldn't properly recite a bible verse.

they're just going to have to accept the inevitable

it is what it is.

Last edited:

Dude is faithless or one of those fairweather dumb religious types. ************ couldn't properly recite a bible verse..

Lies, Trump is a huge Christian, a very good christian, probably the best christian ever. Because he said so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom