Donald Trump is running for president

Damn just read Cleveland, home of the Republican convention, will be secured like a war zone next month.

View media item 2077529
First time ever a US Presidential candidate has to be protected from it's own citizens cause of all the hate he has caused!

What a disgrace Trump has made of America.
Local and federal officials are cordoning off a 3.3-square-mile city-within-a city: the “Event Zone.” That’s where security will be tightest, access controlled, and protests and other activity regulated. No tennis balls, baseballs, umbrellas with metal tips, ladders, sticks, poles, strollers, flashlights, balloons, or bike locks allowed.

Radiating outward from Quicken Loans Arena, the site of the convention, the Event Zone involves Cleveland police, the FBI, FEMA, and the US Secret Service. Closer to the arena, only people with the right credentials will be able to get into the “hard zone”—which officials won’t define until just before the convention.

Ninjabot back at it again

guess da loosie leftie aint seen da Clinton slaughtering this morning :lol:

Really, Trump ranting and raving, playing all the consverative hits is a "slaughtering"

:lol:

If this was his attempt to give his version of Obama's famous "More Perfect Union" speech, he failed miserably.

And I guarantee fact checkers gonna run him a fade as usual.

Actually you're missing da point....

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/22/48309...epublicans-have-been-waiting-20-years-to-hear

Trump Just Gave The Speech Republicans Have Been Waiting 20 Years To Hear

June 22, 20161:27 PM ET
Mara Liasson 2010
MARA LIASSON
Twitter
Donald Trump points to a roaring crowd of supporters during a speech Saturday in Phoenix, Ariz.
Donald Trump points to a roaring crowd of supporters during a speech Saturday in Phoenix, Ariz.
Ross D. Franklin/AP
Donald Trump did what Republicans have begged their presidential candidate to do for months — lay out the case, from A to Z, against Hillary Clinton.

Trump didn't hold back in a blistering speech Wednesday. He went through chapter and verse of every criticism — based in fact or conspiracy theory — against the Clintons. In sum, Trump said, Hillary Clinton may be "the most corrupt person ever to seek the presidency of the United States" and a "world-class liar."

Trump just Forced Hillary to actually respond to every single blemish cuz he's high profile enough to where she can't act like Jay-Z & "not respond ".

All of his criticisms aren't NEW though.

Hillary has already responded to Bernie how many times already about the SAME criticisms.

Trump is just piggy backing on Bernie's strategy against Clinton. Is this all Trump has? His campaign is rapidly on the downward slide so he must be getting desperate!

Some of the speech will not stand up to scrutiny. It's based on a lot of innuendo and discredited sources.

From that same article! :lol:

Hillary has already responded to Bernie how many times already about the SAME criticisms.

Trump is just piggy backing on Bernie's strategy against Clinton. Is this all Trump has? His campaign is rapidly on the downward slide so he must be getting desperate!

Some of the speech will not stand up to scrutiny. It's based on a lot of innuendo and discredited sources.

like i said, she WILL have to defend herself from whats real and whats fluff vs letting her duck & cover & letting da media protect her...das da whole point.

da Jay-Z getting hit with a head with a champagne bottle rumor aint Matter till people with clout actually directed it to him where he had to respond.

Defend herself from the same old topics though? Hasn't she done that over and over again in those 9 debates vs Bernie. I am sure by now she has those answers memorized and she responded convincingly enough to survive Bernie Sanders criticisms of her. Hell more than convincingly cause she won by over 3.7 million votes!

I read Trump's speech transcript and basically he hashed on the old topics like...

Making money from Wall St. and foreign country speeches?

NAFTA? WTO? TPP?

Foreign Policy blunders?

Foreign donations to Clinton Foundation?

Email scandal?

Like I said not much to add so not sure why today's speech was that big of a deal?

LOL. Dude probably tried to ignore that part of the article cause it didn't fit his agenda. He tries hard (much to no success)....I'll give him that much. Hopefully the GOP finally gives ninjahood ninjahood his Republican carrying card that he's been wanting for so long. They declined him when Romney ran.....lets see if he has better luck this time around.

reminds me of Papa Doc vs B-rabbit  
laugh.gif

Defend herself from the same old topics though? Hasn't she done that over and over again in those 9 debates vs Bernie.

Bernie lost da minute he let her slide wit da emails...

and he hasn't asked her bout ANYTHING regarding her dealings wit da foundation, or da foreign policy failures.

da speech is already reverberating...

Well maybe not in the debates, but Bernie scolded Clinton about those Clinton Foundation donations and email scandal via TV interviews!

Unfortunately it didn't work.

That 1st debate Trump vs Clinton is going to be gold that is if Trump makes it to Sept. The way his campaign is losing money though.. .. it's looking like Trump might have to use public financing to supplement. Considering how his businesses are tied directly to his campaign, the Trump brand might actually all go belly up if this doesn't work out. What donor is going to want to donate to Trump when he is going to just use that money not for the campaign but on his businesses. Gotta be some type of conflict of interest issue.

Well maybe not in the debates, but Bernie scolded Clinton about those Clinton Foundation donations and email scandal via TV interviews!

Unfortunately it didn't work.

That 1st debate Trump vs Clinton is going to be gold that is if Trump makes it to Sept. The way his campaign is losing money though.. .. it's looking like Trump might have to use public financing to supplement. Considering how his businesses are tied directly to his campaign, the Trump brand might actually all go belly up if this doesn't work out. What donor is going to want to donate to Trump when he is going to just use that money not for the campaign but on his businesses. Gotta be some type of conflict of interest issue.

Mark Cuban somewhat addressed this. Someone upload Cubans tweets

Bernie let the emails slide early. someone less lazy post the numbers but i think he improved in the polls in the weeks after.

Libertarianism uses drugs as a way of coming off as normal but the fact is that Libertarianism is all about taking care of big business. The Libertarian Party and the Libertarian ideology are both like an inverted ghetto car wash and strip mall, they have the drugs as a front for boring old chamber of commerce businesses.

I can't front always had a problem with that :lol: Rarely saw hoops on roof tops, rarely saw hoops set up by the ledge.

I mean one air ball and somebody gotta go all the way downstairs to get it :smh: That's insanely frustrating. Aint nobody risking their life to touch backboard yelling taps when you 5 stories up.

So yeah, that comparison makes Donald's campaign even dumber apparently :lol:

Last edited:
Trump should do a Kickstarter campaign

He needs an infusion of cash no doubt. My biggest question is the personal finances he used to fund his campaign, at what interest rate did he actually borrow this money at. Politicians are known to do it at like 8-12% easily. Let along hiring their family and cronies and paying them for doing nothing. And this is a bipartisan issues as both party representatives are notorious for it.

this may go down as one of the most fraudulent campaigns in modern times. we already know how much trump loves to talk about how he keeps things in the family. he's probably going to become a billionaire again by 2017.

Last time I checked republicans never had an issue raising cash.

Even Romney raised a billion from donors, what is keeping these superpac guys from financing his campaign?

Last edited:
Kinda of hypocritical because he painted himself as an "outsider" and his campaign was going to be self funded. He does get free media exposure though.

Last time I checked republicans never had an issue raising cash.

Even Romney raised a billion from donors, what is keeping these superpac guys from financing his campaign?

It will go against everything that he was saying while getting to this point. It makes him a huge hypocrite and he can't attach Hillary at that point that she is taking money from the big wigs herself. It'll hurt more than help.

Honestly, this will expose that he isn't as rich as he says. I need to talk to some friends at the accounting firm that does his taxes. Maybe they worked on it and can give me his real numbers since he's so afraid to release his tax returns.

^ please do. you would be a national hero. although be careful. I'm sure Drumpf is working hard to protect his I'm-actually-broke secret.

given that both Obama and Cuban have publicly questioned and mocked Drumpf's true holdings, i think there's lots of truth to it. more than anything, verification that Drumpf is not nearly as rich as he claims would undermine not just his campaign but his whole brand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom