Donald Trump is running for president

giphy.gif

says da guy who had to change da title of this thread a few times already :lol:

thread title changes but the outcome will be the same.

u know it.
and i know u know it.
and this isn't me trying to rub anything in. but its kind of obvious

both candidates have their faults, but this country HAS to choose one of the two.

thats just how that is.

Last edited:
It's pretty absurd that Donald of all ppl is questioning somebody else's religion and faith.

He's continually done this in the primaries against Carson, Cruz, etc.

Dude is faithless or one of those fairweather dumb religious types. ************ couldn't properly recite a bible verse..

Nah he really about that life.. I heard him quoting "two Corinthians" son knows what he's talking about.

Ronald Reagan won 2 landslide elections thou..so da spin u need to slander that guy gotta be straight laundromat status :lol:

See what I mean about people knowing nothing about economics.

Election results being used as evidence.

I never doubted he was popular, I'm saying people are misinformed about his economic legacy.

people tend to vote with people their happy with...and looks like a overwhelming amount of voters were happy wit Reagan, he won NY afterall.

-Doubling down on missing the point I see, since you're still going on about election results

-People today wrongly attributes all the economic gains made in the 1980s to Ronald Reagan.

To the point that a good portion of this country wrongfully believe that the only way we will see economic growth is if they agree to give robust tax cuts to the very wealthy, indulge large corporations in their rent seeking behavior, and impose austerity on themselves. Then hope and pray that the 1% are feeling altruistic.

It is damn right sad when you think of it

but thats just ur liberal spin perspective on it...fact of da matter is he won a election...then completely slaughtered on da 2nd term..

This sequence is infuriating to read. The point was clear, chill with the sidestep man.

Ronald Reagan won 2 landslide elections thou..so da spin u need to slander that guy gotta be straight laundromat status :lol:

See what I mean about people knowing nothing about economics.

Election results being used as evidence.

I never doubted he was popular, I'm saying people are misinformed about his economic legacy.

people tend to vote with people their happy with...and looks like a overwhelming amount of voters were happy wit Reagan, he won NY afterall.

-Doubling down on missing the point I see, since you're still going on about election results

-People today wrongly attributes all the economic gains made in the 1980s to Ronald Reagan.

To the point that a good portion of this country wrongfully believe that the only way we will see economic growth is if they agree to give robust tax cuts to the very wealthy, indulge large corporations in their rent seeking behavior, and impose austerity on themselves. Then hope and pray that the 1% are feeling altruistic.

It is damn right sad when you think of it

but thats just ur liberal spin perspective on it...fact of da matter is he won a election...then completely slaughtered on da 2nd term..

This sequence is infuriating to read. The point was clear, chill with the sidestep man.

how is it a sidestep when its da facts? da opinion ya have doesn't refute da massacre that was da 1984 election.
Wonder what his "major speech" will be about?

ether.

#NeverLibertarian :lol:

Even though Johnson is not a deluded true believer like many in that movement. Which is a big plus

Last edited:
Gary Johnson has some good points but his tax plan is screwy. He was on Joe rogan's podcast not too long ago

I was just surprised CNN had a town hall with a Libertarian candidate last night! I never thought in my life I would see a major news media giving a 3rd party candidate free press! I mean when does that happen?

GJ's tax plan is a bit crazy. Eliminate income taxes and the IRS, while instituting only a consumption flat sales tax.

this is whats going to happen...and you can write this down.

hillary wil win.

and after that....blc...ninjahood...etc.....will reply like "smh......lets see what happens now.......this is who y'all chose....etc"

and every tiny misstep she takes....theyre going to call it out in this thread or the other thread.

BET.
So basically Obama's presidency the last few years but even more anal barring any major catastrophes

Imagine if he would have succeeded? The GOP would be ecstatic, along with millions of people around the country and globe.

The mind of the modern day left :smh:

View media item 2076795
It's pretty absurd that Donald of all ppl is questioning somebody else's religion and faith.

He's continually done this in the primaries against Carson, Cruz, etc.

Dude is faithless or one of those fairweather dumb religious types. ************ couldn't properly recite a bible verse..

"Two Corinthians"....LOL. That right there tells you everything you need to know about Trump's faith or lack thereof.

Can't even lie that "her slogan is I'm with her,well I'm with all of you,the American people" line he delivered earlier was great :lol:.

Hope the Dems don't underestimate his support,as the months pass I keep getting a creeping feeling that the elections gonna be a barn burner

Trump with a scripted speech as usual. As much as I can't stand Clinton... nothing he said today changed my mine one bit. Blah blah blah Clinton is a crook.. blah blah Clinton is a liar... blah blah I am going to make America great! Same tired speech.

It's funny when he says crap like this...

“We got here because we switched from a policy of Americanism — focusing on what’s good for America’s middle class — to a policy of globalism, focusing on how to make money for large corporations who can move wealth and workers to foreign countries, all to the detriment of the American worker and the American economy itself,”

Does this guy not see himself as the epitome of GLOBALISM! :lol: Every piece of the "Donald J. Trump Collection" is made from Central America or Asia! :rolleyes

View media item 2077509

Last edited:
Ninjabot back at it again

guess da loosie leftie aint seen da Clinton slaughtering this morning :lol:

Really, Trump ranting and raving, playing all the consverative hits is a "slaughtering"

:lol:

If this was his attempt to give his version of Obama's famous "More Perfect Union" speech, he failed miserably.

And I guarantee fact checkers gonna run him a fade as usual.

Last edited:
In the beginning, I got some chuckles from Donald's speeches but it's the same **** over and over. It is mind numbing.

Its crazy to me how ppl can sit/stand through all of that trash.

It ain't just political rhetoric for 30 min. Its the yelling, telling lame jokes, thinking he has good insults or is funny, incapability to finish a full sentence or thought. His speeches could be used as torture.

Back
Top Bottom