Done Goofed with a ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this I can get behind. He look like a girl not a dude in a dress. As long as he is honest about it I can deal so no one ends up like op
Sooo... What your saying is... you'd smash... ???

EVEN AFTER KNOWING WHAT THE DEAL IS?
and tell me da truth! 
nerd.gif

ayo? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I read this sentence like 5 times before I could understand it.  :rofl: It's "nullified" bruh

Thanks... I guess. Had a typo (think I put an o where the I was) and auto text changed it to that incorrect word, still shouldn't have taken you 5 times to understand that though " :rofl: "

While I don't believe OP's story, in 2012 that okie doke it's easier than you'd think. One of my classmates from school was a guy and now is a chic. I wouldn't blame any red blooded male if he said he'd hit it. I'm sure the # remains high even after they find out the "extra" detail
screenshot2012101609373.png

screenshot2012101609492.png
OK this I can get behind. He look like a girl not a dude in a dress. As long as he is honest about it I can deal so no one ends up like op

:x

I see what you did there..
..and would like to un-see it. Bruh!? :x

Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

this happened..
[h1]HOL' UP . . .[/h1]

Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

im bi-sexual..
kendrick-lamar.jpg

Meek Meals forgets nothing. I ain't judging tho. You ain't on trial b.
I found this funny when he tried claiming another NTer was OP when he's been posting about being gay or going both ways.

Time somebody set Zyzz up with Meangene

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom