Done Goofed with a ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT and it's weird ****** obsession. Can't say I'm surprised. :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: @ pretending you suspected she was a man cuz of the shot offered. Henny aint no man's drink.
First off been on NT for awhile, just made an account just for this.
So I met this Puerto Rican girl, excuse me dude :x :smh: , at the club about two weeks ago.  His name was Ruby (will be referred to as R to avoid confusion between he/she).  We talked during the week and arranged to meet up the following Friday, we had to postpone cause I didn’t feel like hanging out with R (told R some BS.) R sent me pics of her face cause I couldn’t really remember what R looked like and R was at least an 8, or so I thought at the time (no ayo!). Showed pics to friends and they said go for it :smh: . Don’t have the pics anymore, had to delete everything about R from my phone smh.
Fast forward to last Friday we finally hung out. I drove to her spot which was like 40 min away. Got there around 11, so its dark. ( Ive only seen R in the dark until the climax, for lack of better words, of this story) Before we went out she gave me a shot of henny, and in my mind im like this is a dudes drink but whatever. Went to dinner and came back and then drunk a lot more in the car. Im again faded and we started fooling aroundin the car :x for about 2 hours.
When I started sobering up, I started realizing something just wasn’t right. 1st signs I picked up was that her hands were pretty manly and her bra was HUGE,  pretty much covered the whole chest. Time passes, I sober up a little more and we fool around more :smh: . Everytime my hands made their way down south R was quick to move them and would say some stupid **** like “don’t touch me there I’ll like that”  and “asking me if ill call tomorrow if I smash.” :lol: (dudes even say that these days) It’s about 3 am now and I’m ready to go, so I tell R im about to dip, R says I should stay the night cause I shouldn’t drive back drunk.
Almost sober by the time I walked in the house and fooled around again. While R was laying on the side, I noticed how wide the shoulders were. She then took her bra off and I couldn’t find the **** for nothing. This is when I started fearing the worst. I just went straight to the crotch quick as hell and felt what wasn’t the yambs. Then R has the nerve to ask me what’s wrong when R saw me :stoneface: >: … I ask whats between the legs, R plays dumb and says “what ive been feelin all night, touch it again.” Punched R dead in his face when he said that ****.
Dude was just laying there crying, like what did you think was going to happen. R never alluded to being a dude once, even after I made references to the yambs he didn’t even have in the kitchen. And had the f’in nerve to say all men lie.
End rant and puts on flame suit, Sorry for the long read.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

1380059_o.gif

sterling-puke.gif

index.php

puke-gif.12007

vomit.gif

frodo_puke_gif.gif

That's how sick I am. I don't got words for this. No lulz after reading the whole thing. This **** is disgusting. I can't even be outraged right now.

OP spent all night making out with a ****** and I suspect he knew before getting drunk. Talking about it's dark. The whole time you were eating with him you aint notice?
While I don't believe OP's story, in 2012 that okie doke it's easier than you'd think. One of my classmates from school was a guy and now is a chic. I wouldn't blame any red blooded male if he said he'd hit it. I'm sure the # remains high even after they find out the "extra" detail
screenshot2012101609373.png

screenshot2012101609492.png
:stoneface: SON. :x :x :x :x :x

I guess I'm sticking to fapping for the rest of my life. Only way I won't is if I take the female to a gyno of my choosing and we getting some blood work done.
bros...i was watching that gigolos show and this dude was on a date with this hispanic chick and the whole time something was tellin me that somethin wasnt right, so the dude goes to dinner and blah blah then they get back to the room and it takes off its clothes and it had big ol bittys and a butt to match then she took off the panties and turned around and dude damn near **** his pants i was disgusted cuz they zoomed in on it n all that..but yo foreign dudes like asians and hispanics can sometimes get away with it but the voice is a dead giveaway i havent had any run-ins like that, but my boy was into this blonde girl at the bar that was 6 feet tall and had them ape hands...i guess i can see some simps fallin for this nonsense.
Before I entered the thread that episode came to mind. I didn't see that twist coming. The braces was already putting me off about "her". You know the lotion went back in the basket when his pants came off. No fapping that night.

Last edited:
YOOOOO OP's story is wild funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

like how many times did he fool around with she/her/them and then he punched her/him/it in the face? :lol:

While I don't believe OP's story, in 2012 that okie doke it's easier than you'd think. One of my classmates from school was a guy and now is a chic. I wouldn't blame any red blooded male if he said he'd hit it. I'm sure the # remains high even after they find out the "extra" detail

:smh: ***** look like Lou Rawls

Did we find OPs real account?

cant wait to see what first post thread you make next week........

Wasn't my excuse. The restaurant we went too had low lighting as well. But R looked like a woman period, the addition of being a little drunk and being in poor lighting just doesn't help you at all. There wasn't an Adams apple and the voice sounded like a girls. Really the only way to know was to check between the legs, since the obvious and easiest( to just ask) was noliffied by Rs lies.

To everyone that says I'm lying, I guess I should of started by saying "this happened to someone I know" huh :lol:

What first post did I do last week :nerd: ... Don't worry I'll wait >D

OK this I can get behind. He look like a girl not a dude in a dress. As long as he is honest about it I can deal so no one ends up like op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom