Don't lie..who use to be scared of this ugly looking dude as kid? vol. it's just funny now lol

Yup ... I still am .. He used to come on right after the Simpsons .... I would change the channel immediately
And I'm terrified of clowns ... So "it" and " killer clowns from outerspace " are still a no go for me

Never had HBO or saw tales from the crypt growing up so i didn't see that guy.

Are you afraid of the dark did scare me a lot as a kid, anyone remember the episode where a kid stole a clowns nose at a carnival, that clown haunted me as a kid
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The crypt-keeper never scared me, some of the stories did.
laugh.gif
THIS. Same here, some of the stories with weird twists always got me.
yea like the dude who used to get a grannys and kill them and take their money, then at the end the grannys came bk to life...

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

lol, Goosebumps? WEAK. now this is scary, had me sleeping with the covers over my head when I was 8.� The host plus the music gives me the shivers, still refuse to watch it now. �
definitely!

This guy never scared me. Probably because he was so fake looking, Goosebump's theme song had me more shook.
but Real Talk.. Did Rugrats ever creep anybody out? Their music was always creepy and material for some episodes were 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by daantimpire

"it" and " killer clowns from outerspace " are still a no go for me
"It" is one of the only movies that has ever scared me.  And I didn't think anyone beside my brother and I ever saw Killer Clowns from Outer space.
laugh.gif
  My lil bro was shook by that movie as a kid so I bought it a few years back and realized how corny it is.

I agree, the Crypt Keeper didn't scare me but some of those stories were
eek.gif
.  I think I'll purchases the DVDs.

the keeper scared me off the intro alone when he jumps out the coffin ..i had to cut off the tv

hbo at night was off limits for me

x-files intro scared the crap out of me also couldnt watch a ep after the intro

Jurassic park scared me when the raptor took the guy into the cage in the first scene

had to cut off the vhs and didnt watch the movie again till a whole year later
laugh.gif

i was shook of alot of stuff as a jit
laugh.gif

watching Unsolved Mysteries at night when my moms left the house used to have me SHOOK...i could never go downstairs and had to sleep with the lights on...

I remember when the Mask trailer w/ Jim Carrey first came out, had me shook to death... closed my eyes first time around
roll.gif
!!! By the time the movie released I loved it and don't know why I was soo shook , never made sense.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The crypt-keeper never scared me, some of the stories did.

This! After I figured out that all he does is tell stories but was never involved in actually harming anyone I was cool. But once those stories started.....

Big Bird would creep me the hell out. Something about his voice just didn't sit right with me

Man as soon as I'd see the gate open at the beginning you coulda clocked me at a 3.9 in the 40 yard dash I was gone

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

lol, Goosebumps? WEAK. now this is scary, had me sleeping with the covers over my head when I was 8.� The host plus the music gives me the shivers, still refuse to watch it now. �
definitely!
This! Show had me shook and the host is creepy as hell

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Nah I loved this show. I really miss it. Man, you took me back. Crypt Keeper commenting on the episodes before and after were so cool.

He was creepy but I was never scared of him.

This

Back
Top Bottom