Dorm Room Ideas

NT,

I'm living in a sweet double in a Fraternity house next year.  The room is basically a giant common area that is roughly the size of your traditional dorm room and there are two smaller bedrooms  jutting off to the sides of the room.  Those rooms are only big enough for a bed and a desk so I'm not worried about how I'm setting it up.

But any ideas for the main room?  We already have the couch/fridge/tv situation set up, I just want ideas for designs or cool things we can do in the room.  Its basically like living in a house, you can do whatever you want to it, as long as you don't destroy anything in the process.

Please go nuts with anything you think would be cool, wish you had in your room, or have always wanted to do.

Thanks!

Seems like your good for that area honestly. I have movie posters covering one wall of my dorm... Love it

How could I forget... Get some full size mirrors in case of any action on the couch. :wink: :evil:

Extra lighting is always good as well.

And Surround sound speakers

Do a poo in a plastic bag, chuck it in the freezer overnight, then pull it out the next night and smash it up. Proceed to sprinkle frozen poo flakes in your dorm-mates bed. Film him waking up to melted poos

Do a poo in a plastic bag, chuck it in the freezer overnight, then pull it out the next night and smash it up. Proceed to sprinkle frozen poo flakes in your dorm-mates bed. Film him waking up to melted poos
that's foul lol

Get a new place to live lol. Living in campus is fun for a year, ten you'll wanna kill yourself after your **** gets stolen, broke, can't sleep at night with the noise, and all the other stuff that's going to happen

Frat guys 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
Sweet double.

This isn't an apartment. It would be just like decorating your half of the double except that now there's a common area. Keep it simple. A TV, some posters, get a couch/sofa cover for the couch. I don't know how old that furniture is but I can imagine it being filthy with a ton of stains. That's not something I'd want to sit on.

Change your mattress as well. Frat houses aren't exactly the pinnacle of cleanliness.

Xmas lights.

The white ones.

And dont put a chair in your room. Only the bed 8)

Last edited:
it isnt a frat house without empty beer bottles around line them up

Last edited:
Lol @ the haters...

The mirror idea was great to whoever mentioned it and thanks to the dude who mentioned the string lights.  I've always wanted to do that for my room this past year but weird roommate and lack of $$$ killed those plans.

Lol @ the haters...

The mirror idea was great to whoever mentioned it and thanks to the dude who mentioned the string lights.  I've always wanted to do that for my room this past year but weird roommate and lack of $$$ killed those plans.

Np I gotchu

Back
Top Bottom