Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

One of my lace tips was also rolling around lol...seems to be a re-occuring theme, just happy nothing was missing. Box did come with a banged up corner tho 
eyes.gif
...beggars can't be choosers. 

I think what everyone is missing on the DSM vs Frag debate is, demand...specifically demand from the Asian market. Frags were a collaboration piece between Jordan and Hiroshi Fujuwara (a popular Japanese designer/music producer), so naturally with high US demand and high demand from the Asian market, Frags are going to be higher in resell price and popularity now and later...There were more premium materials used for DSMs. Iridescent Navy Patent leather, translucent navy sole, suede liner, and crew on lace tips...
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
not saying you're wrong.. but the mastermind behind DSM is a huge figure in the fashion world. So while your avg sneakerhead won't see think a DSM collba would have the hiroshi type of demand, there is demand from the part of the fashion world that love DSM.

But i'm not getting into this debate the past few pages of DSM v Frags has been unbearable to read.

Last edited:

One of my lace tips was also rolling around lol...seems to be a re-occuring theme, just happy nothing was missing. Box did come with a banged up corner tho 
eyes.gif
...beggars can't be choosers. 
gives you a reason to go out and find a unlabeled Nike Air box where these rightfully belong. 

not too sure, but i guess they must have received significant complaints about pairs with missing lace tips

all i know is that from what my boy told me he got his missing tips and they still have a decent amount of tips 

not saying you're wrong.. but the mastermind behind DSM is a huge figure in the fashion world. So while your avg sneakerhead won't see think a DSM collba would have the hiroshi type of demand, there is demand from the part of the fashion world that love DSM.

But i'm not getting into this debate the past few pages of DSM v Frags has been unbearable to read.
True...Rei K. aka Commes Des Garcons is huge...and also Asian based...touche lol

Frags over DSM all day and i dont even own frags. IMO these will go down in price
I agree Frags over DSMs, however I think Frags might go up a bit and so will these. I own both so i'm not trying to hype up one or the other, it's just my honest opinion in a few months when pairs dry up the prices will go up as well. 

frags had higher demand and less people resold, it seems like 99% of people who copped to resell thinking they were gonna get frag prices....less appealing shoe plus less demand .....now every limited jordan 1 drop people think they can get a stack based off frags IMO

I like these but I keep trying to pass on them but this new mold and shape is making it tough. Anyone got anymore on foot pictures to make me sway? Thanks.

Did everyone get 1 extra lace tip ? 

My pair came with 1 extra lace tip rolling around the box

Back
Top Bottom