DPOY?

Haynesworth
Porter
Harrison
Ware

Honestly, put those four in whatever order you see fit... But those are the best four...

And
laugh.gif
@ saying Harrison's numbers are hampered by the guys that play around him... Give me a break... James Harrison is a damn good football player, buta lot of what he does involves all the talent around him preventing teams from being able to zero in on him and focus on shutting him out. Having LamaarWoodley and Lawrence Timmons rushing opposite him does NOT hold back his production... You can't say the same thing about Porter and Ware...

And that's not to take anything away from Harrison. He's been a beast. But saying his production would increase any significant amount if Woodley andTimmons weren't on the other side makes no sense whatsoever, IMO...

Kris Jenkins if the Jets win out and they don't allow another 100 yd rusher. Or Haynesworth if he picks up another lets say 2.5-4 sacks and the Titans winout.

I actually agree with the Charles Woodson pick. Other than Steve Smith owning him, he's been great.

If Kris Jenkins didn't fall off like he has the last three weeks (which is because I believe he is playing with back pains), I would have considered him.

Back
Top Bottom