Drake - 5am In Toronto

Drizzy is back.
glasses.gif

"9AM in Dallas" though >>>
I don't know if we'll get the 9AM in Dallas flow again.  That was ridiculous, this is alright, nothing to get hyped about, to be honest...

Last edited:
Wouldn't try to put a name to each of who's he talkin about, sounds like he's talking about a bunch of people that fit the category. Doubt it's Kanye though, rumor has it he's supposed to be on the started from the bottom remix.

Shots everywhere.

This guy is really entering a new zone.

Not having a bad verse in awhile is one thing.....but verses of this caliber? Yikes.

Go 'head, Aubrey. Go 'head. :smh:

By reading the comments I was expecting better. Sounds like hes still talking about the same **** as usual (living life as a rapper), but as far as that goes it was cool.

Drizzyyyyyyyyyyyy :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

#Thebest :smokin

" And me and my dread n*gga from New Orleans stashing money like Hoarders off multi-platinum recordings " :smokin :smokin

whats his problemmm !! :smokin

Last edited:
" GIVE THESE ****** THE LOOK, A VERSE, AND EVEN A HOOK. THAT'S WHY EVERY SONG SOUNDS LIKE DRAKE FEATURING DRAKE. "

Sinatra lifestyle, I'm just being Frank with you
I mean, where you think she at when she ain't with you

rihanna, chris brown/frank fight

Last edited:
you can say what you want when he be on some simpin s*** but you have to respect his bars. drake featuring drake killed it for me but like homie said there are stupid amount of quotables in this joint. nice listen

naa idc nobody is dropping heat consistently like Drake is.  Hate all you want, he's the King James of the rap game.

Sounds like a lost Comeback Season track....that's a good thing.

This Drake >> corny *** "Started From The Bottom" Drake

Last edited:
Hope the whole album is like this so people can stop discrediting him for songs like Good Ones Go and his other RNB tracks

Drake NEVER has a wack verse, people gotta stop sleeping man

This is just a throwaway track too

Son spazzed.

_ took shots at Chris too...
"Where you think she is when she not with you"

"Owl sweaters in her luggage"

If I was duke, as soon as I heard that line, I would go smack her up again and would gladly take the charge lol . . . So disrespectful lol

"Where you think she is when she not with you"​

"Owl sweaters in her luggage"​

If I was duke, as soon as I heard that line, I would go smack her up again and would gladly take the charge lol . . . So disrespectful lol​
:lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom