Drake - 5am In Toronto

" GIVE THESE ****** THE LOOK, A VERSE, AND EVEN A HOOK. THAT'S WHY EVERY SONG SOUNDS LIKE DRAKE FEATURING DRAKE. "
sounds like a shot at j cole(cole got the fro)

him winning that grammy was like lebron getting that ring......son is on another level. i have very high expectations for this upcoming album

dude gets better with time. 

What songs sound like Drake besides Kirko? Not even dissing Drake but he's made a pretty unique sound that people don't try to copy.

What songs sound like Drake besides Kirko? Not even dissing Drake but he's made a pretty unique sound that people don't try to copy.

Everyoneeeee, the question is.. WHO DOESN'T sound like drake, like seriously. I don't blame them tho.. this boii too cold :pimp:
Literally the BEST RIGHT NOW.. LITERALLY :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
It was okay... nothing more.

3AM >

Still checking for the album though.. I bet it knocks.. even though I still can't get with Started From the Bottom.

Its all good boiii, i'm soo fly, these b*shes love me for real :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

And drake, his music is amazing :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: #straightfacts

- Can't be a hater all your life, get with it lol :pimp:

is this real life?

Drake is decent when he doesn't bother with that estrogen filled music he makes sometimes. Digging this song doe

Etc. Etc.

Basically dudes have been copying the T-Minus style beats since I'm On One came out

Also that 40 filtered sound with those same damn drum patterns

So they're moreso copying 40 and T-Minus' sound (but they're Drake's producers so) and Drake's hook delivery

Etc. Etc.

Basically dudes have been copying the T-Minus style beats since I'm On One came out

Also that 40 filtered sound with those same damn drum patterns

So they're moreso copying 40 and T-Minus' sound (but they're Drake's producers so) and Drake's hook delivery
But T Minus did produce "She Don't Put it Down." 

Good song. Beat is meh, but it's understated to make you pay attention to the lyrics, which were on point. That HBK gif was also on point though :lol:

Drake did sound hungry, and he's always been better without aids Lil' Wayne attached to his hip.

Last edited:
Dude killed it. I'm not a Drake fan like that, but I can give credit when credit is due. Honestly, this is the best I've heard from him.

Son.. I haven't gotten this hyped off a rap song in a LONG time. My goodness this boy aubrey BODIED this joint. 

Shots fired though. 
mean.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom