DREAMS... WHAT THEY MEAN? WHY AND HOW THEY OCCUR??

Crazy, I had a dream that someone hit my car and didn't leave a note.

I swear a lady backed into my car later that day.

i have repeated dreams that i'll be at work and I gotta take a piss. I'll whip it out and just start going and theres no end in sight because i have to go that bad. I'll see a co worker and i hide in a corner and see another co worker and run off someplace else. Pissing the whole time. I'll wake up from my dream and i gotta take a wicked piss. 

Another one ive been having lately, i'll be driving on the garden state parkway but my car won't go over 30mph. Im flooring it, let off, floor it, let off and wont go over 30. I get frustrated. I have someone with me riding shotgun, i wanna say its my grandma who is still alive but i can't make it out.

I've had these dreams maybe 3-4 times each. 

I had the baddest sex dream about Kim K's moms
pimp.gif
 Being in the same yambs Kim K came from...my friends dat feel was amazing
devil.gif

i've had quite the experience with dreams as of late.

i smoked, on and off, for a 8 years straight and have no recollection of any dreams during that period. i quit cold turkey a year ago and since then have had dreams so intense that they affect my following day.

for months, i had recurring dreams of my mother's death. she's alive and well, but for a while, i thought it was a sign that her death was coming. i moved out two years ago and realized that her death actually symbolized me being freed from the nest of motherly protection. that what she once represented in my life, a nurturing protector, was dead and i'm out here on my own now. in short, the dreams symbolized my independence.

since then, i see that our dreams are largely metaphorical. i hardly ever have straightforward dreams, and if i do, they don't make enough sense for me to understand, but when i think about them metaphorically, the dreams represent some emotion inside of me that i'm ignoring. our dreams are our subsconscious' opportunity to communicate with us.

i never had dreams ever until i got a little anxiety i started waking up earlier and sleeping lighter

now im having random/stupid dreams i wish i could sleep with out having dreams

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven. When I awoke I spent that on a necklace.

did you atleast tell god you would be back in a second

Last edited:
i have repeated dreams that i'll be at work and I gotta take a piss. I'll whip it out and just start going and theres no end in sight because i have to go that bad. I'll see a co worker and i hide in a corner and see another co worker and run off someplace else. Pissing the whole time. I'll wake up from my dream and i gotta take a wicked piss. 

To see urine in your dream represents the feelings you have rejected. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on your "pissy" attitude.

To dream that you are urinating symbolizes a cleansing and a release of negative or repressed emotions. Depending on your dream context, urination is symbolic of having or lacking basic control of your life. You are literally "pissed off" and not expressing yourself in a positive or constructive manner.

To dream that you are urinating in public symbolizes a lack of privacy in some personal matter. Alternatively, the dream means that you are trying to establish your boundary and "mark your territory."

Another one ive been having lately, i'll be driving on the garden state parkway but my car won't go over 30mph. Im flooring it, let off, floor it, let off and wont go over 30. I get frustrated. I have someone with me riding shotgun, i wanna say its my grandma who is still alive but i can't make it out.

I've had these dreams maybe 3-4 times each. 

To dream that you are driving a vehicle signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life. If you are driving and cannot see the road ahead of you, then it indicates that you do not know where you are headed in life and what you really want to do with yourself. You are lacking direction and goals. Similarly, to dream that you are driving at night suggests that you are unsure of where you are headed in life. You are experiencing obstacles toward your goals. Perhaps you do not want to see what is ahead for you or you are afraid to confront certain issues. You may be feeling apprehensive about the future. If your view is blocked or obstructed while you are driving, then it symbolizes your lacking awareness of something in your life. You are overlooking certain aspects in your life. Alternatively, the dream indicates dangers or problems that are not yet made known to you. If you are driving on a curvy road, then it indicates that you are having difficulties in achieving your goals and accepting the changes associated with it. If you are driving in the snow, then it means that you need to be extra cautious about how your approach your goals. Metaphorically, driving a car in your dream is analogous to your sex life and sexual performance. Consider how you are driving and what kind of car you are driving and how it relates to your waking sex life. Or the dream may be a pun on your "drive" or ambition.

ive been having dreams like the OP recently not the jadakiss but just vivid dreams where i can recall exactly what just happened

and when i wake up its like i awoke in a different dimension its just crazy like the dreams will feel like it took course over a week but its only been like 10 hours ( i know dreams are longer but its just crazy when i have these dreams and wake up i feel like im  in an alternate reality) but i guess thats just word for snapback to reality
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
It's weird how your dreams changes scenes so much. Like ill be somewhere then next thing I'm at my house then next someone else's house

Most of the dreams I remember were the DejaVu ones. I've had ones where I did something and it didn't happen for months at a time and ones where it happened the next day. I still remember that dream i had where I was almost killed by a skeleton though, I had to be like 11 at the time. Dreams are scary things man.

MAYBE WE'RE DREAMING RIGHT NOW?!!?!?!

“I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?”

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom