Dressing Better Vol 2.0

anyone know where i can find a good looking, good quality, casual messenger bag? i need one for school, don't really want to wear my north face anymore. i looked at banana republic but their quality doesnt seem so good.

Amazon product ASIN B003X77GXG
Visconti Leather bag, looks nice, reasonably priced.

I'm not really into messenger bags too much, but yeah that one looks really nice and is affordable...has good reviews too

Any other Wide foot cats in here? Sucks finding nice shoes online, getting them in the mail and they OD narrow

I have a relatively wide foot too and that is why I try my best to try on the shoes in store first before ordering online or just buy from an online store with a relatively easy return policy. Come to think of it, this isn't limited to shoes, I try to do this with clothes too. Almost everything is cheaper when purchased online these days even with shipping fees.

I like...I've always wondering how that jcrew shirt would look like if worn correctly. I really like the tank underneath. Wish I could find a v-neck similar to that or with an all over design..any suggestions?

With that said....a bespoke suit would make a confident go-to fit for formal occasions.

Maybe you will like these then..

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-T-Shi...d=5232&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=3&clr=Grey

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-T-Shi...=5232&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=3&clr=Stone

http://www.asos.com/River-Island/Ri...5232&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=200&sort=3&clr=Orange

i was at jcrew the other day holding that shirt in my hand and opted for their lightweight washed shirt instead (which itself was a good buy, the shirt is light as hell). 2 shirts for 200$ is a hard buy, but ive been wanting a chambray shirt for a min. gonna have to cop this week.
how do you feel about the steep peaks on the sides? ive never seen such a high peak and it thru me off...
I had a chance to purchase it but already I had a red chambray shirt from Naked&Famous already so opted not to. But I'm not sure what you mean by peaks?
Heres a better look at the true color and the pic that sold me...

I wear it open like a work shirt or buttoned up. I like the fit and quality of it.
CLUTCH!

Good to see that the thread is going strong. I like what I'm seeing so far and wj4 great job on providing all this knowledge. I am going to be MIA for the rest of the week here, just like I have been the last few days. I am currently on vacation in Montego Bay with my wife so hence me not being on here much. Grizzlyboy, is the jacket is still available?

The main difference is where it is made. Many of the factory items are mass produced in China. I usually wait until they have sales in store.
Docker make a good pair. I would also look at your local Macys or Gap. The Gap near me had a crazy sale on chinos. $19.99 with 40% off

would it really make a diff tho? jcrew is all made outside the US. :nerd:

I had a chance to purchase it but already I had a red chambray shirt from Naked&Famous already so opted not to. But I'm not sure what you mean by peaks?

i mean like the sides of the shirt at the bottom. the jcrew chambray shirt have a more pronounced peak than others. idk how else to explain/describe it but in the end its no biggie. its just a different style/cut and the shirt will still be copped :lol:

Like Grizz said, the difference is not that noticeable. It's not like J. Crew makes world class products in the first place. I have a knit tie from J. Crew that's made in Italy, and I saw an identical one at an outlet and that was made in China. Both look and feel pretty much the same. The only difference was the tag.

If you like it, and the price is right...buy it.

hey guys, is ct no longer available to the states? looks like the site is down and my order from the 12th still isnt fulfilled, est delivery by the 26th with no tracking. i was looking forward to these shirts
frown.gif

scratch that, it just came in today
happy.gif

Last edited:
sort of glad for the new thread... resembles the changes I'm going through in my life and my style. nothing but changes. but will be good. god bless

Like Grizz said, the difference is not that noticeable. It's not like J. Crew makes world class products in the first place. I have a knit tie from J. Crew that's made in Italy, and I saw an identical one at an outlet and that was made in China. Both look and feel pretty much the same. The only difference was the tag.
If you like it, and the price is right...buy it.

fair enough thanks :pimp:

Jstunn, I have a pair of red pants (Dockers Alphas) that I usually wear with either dark red/brown Weejuns or my sand Clarks DBs. I still have yet to try them with some simple sneakers like black or white chucks. Just remember to keep the rest of your outfit neutral if you're wearing those pants since they're already a bold statement piece on their own.

With these Ralph Lauren loafers:

Need a good pair of wingtips. For anyone else looking, these look solid for casual wear:
http://m.zappos.com/polo-ralph-laur...11e1-9e8b-001b2166c62d&si1827158=&Channel=181

I have been eying these for a minute at my local Macy's and they refused to put them on sale. Thanks, saved me 30 bucks.

Nice fit by the way. I'm kind of picky, but when I wear a tie with a sweater it has to be v-neck. :lol: The fit is a little large on the sweater but overall nicely done.

anyone know where i can find some red pants? kinda loose fitting, i wear slim/fitted jeans but the ones im looking for a a bit more loose fitting. i was thinking maybe h&m or something? ideas?

Back
Top Bottom