Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can anyone recommend me a brand of shirts with fairly slim sleeves?

The only shirts I've come across that I like in that area are the Everlane Oxford shirts, but they're limited in colors and I'm looking for some patterned shirts.

Muchos gracias.

Can anyone recommend me a brand of shirts with fairly slim sleeves?

The only shirts I've come across that I like in that area are the Everlane Oxford shirts, but they're limited in colors and I'm looking for some patterned shirts.

Muchos gracias.
Call MyTailor and ask to be seen at their HQ in Newport Beach. It's about $80 to $100 per shirt for the better fabrics.

:lol: I took the car in for maintenance. I didn't cop a new car, dudes. Maybe when I turn 30 in a couple of years I'll have a P car. I'm not as big a car hobbyist as my college days and would rather use the money to travel honestly.

Can someone please recommend me a nice looking passport holder? I'm going to be traveling soon and I figured I could use a nice looking passport holder. I looked at , Polo Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, J. Crew and Paul Stuart but couldn't find anything I liked. I'm considering looking into the leather goods brands i.e. Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach etc etc but that just seems way too tacky :kik

Coach has some decent ones and reasonably priced. If you don't mind dropping some money, looking into this one by Frank Clegg Leatherworks

The nice thing is it also has compartments for your Credit or Debit Cards.

someone recommend me a pair of jodphur boots aside from those $1500 RL ones

Meermin. I think they have to be a MTO. Hit up Pepe from Meermin. E-mail is pepe@meermin.es I know they've done them, seen them on their tumblr, facebook and IG. Plus you can choose from whatever leather and colors you want. I think they are about $350-$450.

DB!

Yall have any idea where I can find a jacket like this with a slightly slimmer cut?

Don't wanna cop this one yet

wasn't even trying. just telling the truth. its difficult to get a good idea of what the suit will look like if he's not wearing a dress shirt

Last edited:
Way to be an prick.
TypeR and Scar are the residential tell it like it is. You guys can't take them too seriously.

Rob does make a good point regarding the shirt. At least a sport shirt is needed for proper gauging. From the pictures, everything looks really good though. There are things that are personal preference, ie the break or sleeve to show shirt sleeve, but looks good as is.

Before leaving to dinner tonight:

wasn't even trying. just telling the truth. its difficult to get a good idea of what the suit will look like if he's not wearing a dress shirt

Regardless, I think we should do our best to make this thread as conducive as possible to newbies who are interested in venturing out into menswear and dressing better.

Your "holier than thou" attitude is a common occurrence. I get that you're a physician and it comes with the territory, but let's curtail it for the sake of this thread. Keep that stuff limited to your clinical settings.

TypeR and Scar are the residential tell it like it is. You guys can't take them too seriously.

Rob does make a good point regarding the shirt. At least a sport shirt is needed for proper gauging. From the pictures, everything looks really good though. There are things that are personal preference, ie the break or sleeve to show shirt sleeve, but looks good as is.

Before leaving to dinner tonight:

No excuse. For the most part this thread is mature and should remain that way.

ill be sure to sugarcoat things from now on
happy.gif
Exactly what Diego was talking about. The sarcastic mean girls behavior some of yall display in here smh. Thats what turns a lot of people off about this thread. Dude asked for advice and got a rude response.  Some of yall got to do better.

C'mon y'all this thread use to be golden...let it be damn :smh:
We just gotta make it through Halloween before the holiday spirit comes thru, man :lol: The morality of this thread from November til New Years is usually on a scale of 9.5^200.

This is like the pre season when the team doesn't mesh too well, but once the playoffs start, we'll be good to go, kinda like the Spurs I suppose :lol:

Back
Top Bottom