Dressing Better Vol 2.0

As has been said, the jacket looks relatively good, but I would at least shorten the sleeves. A proper shirt would give a better idea. I don't just say this due to the comment but I made the mistake once of wearing a short sleeve dress shirt to get jacket sleeves tailored and they had to be done again, no ones fault but my own.

If possible Nako XL can you provide somewhat clearer pictures? As Wis said the jacket does look good but I'm not 100% sure if the armholes are too low or are high enough, the graininess is making it difficult to tell. Nip it a little at the waist as well. The pants look good though!

C'mon y'all this thread use to be golden...let it be damn :smh:
We just gotta make it through Halloween before the holiday spirit comes thru, man :lol: The morality of this thread from November til New Years is usually on a scale of 9.5^200.

This is like the pre season when the team doesn't mesh too well, but once the playoffs start, we'll be good to go, kinda like the Spurs I suppose :lol:

I want WIs as my elf.

Nako, I'd recommend the same for the suit with the sleeves and I think you can get it pinched in on the sides bc it seems to be pretty straight down or a bit boxy on the sides. Shoulders seem to be on point though which is most important. Those changes needed are really basic ones that need to be done for pretty much every OTR suit

That's the TOJ you are selling Wis?

And guys, can we start up the weekly challenges again?
Yep. If I can't get 350 bucks for it, I'm keeping it. I paid over $700 for it I believe, and I only wear them to run short errands and outings like this.

I want WIs as my elf.
I actually don't partake in it myself. I have more clothes that I really need. Last year, I acted as a safety net in case someone got short handed. I wanted everything to go smoothly, and fortunately it did. I think I randomly selected a member out of everyone who participated and sent that person a second gift. I also sent some other people some stuff, fair isle sweater, and a couple of shirts from J. Crew I think. I can't recall for sure, but it was done to raise the moral of the folks in this thread.

Can't believe nobody has bought that jacket yet. Looks great, Wis.
LOL! I know, right. I sold my brown bomber, baseball, horsehide double rider within hours of posting. This is like 3 months now. It's the one I liked the most too. I have a thing for tan hue jackets. Maybe it's a sign to keep it, lol.

I think Rob (UNKWN) is still MIA because of GT5 :lol: If any undergrads are interested in internships, I'd look into Zappos. They fly their interns to Vegas and I heard the housing is really dope. Their work culture is really casual, and is seen in their job descriptions. Only if I can go back in time and not waste those summers on NT, HT, and other sites :lol: :frown:

So I am thinking about picking up a new gym bag...Nike Libero Football Soccer Plus Large Duffle Duffel Bag NEW Gray Color
Something different from the norm.

Don't mind me, just late night ebay shopping after the fight

I think Rob (UNKWN) is still MIA because of GT5
laugh.gif
If any undergrads are interested in internships, I'd look into Zappos. They fly their interns to Vegas and I heard the housing is really dope. Their work culture is really casual, and is seen in their job descriptions. Only if I can go back in time and not waste those summers on NT, HT, and other sites
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Its been closed bro.

anybody have the seconds list for a 12D or 11.5E? Tried emailing yesterday, but they never sent me the list.

I think Rob (UNKWN) is still MIA because of GT5 :lol: If any undergrads are interested in internships, I'd look into Zappos. They fly their interns to Vegas and I heard the housing is really dope. Their work culture is really casual, and is seen in their job descriptions. Only if I can go back in time and not waste those summers on NT, HT, and other sites :lol: :frown:

My man, you JUST quoted me :lol:

Haven't played GTA in a few days. I have 3 exams coming up this week and some other obligations that are a bit more important. :smile:

Last edited:
Its been closed bro.

Huh? Amazon bought them a few yeas back. They're still going strong as far as I know

Last edited:
My man, you JUST quoted me :lol:

Haven't played GTA in a few days. I have 3 exams coming up this week and some other obligations that are a bit more important. :smile:
:lol: I think I just quote people without looking at the names now.

Thank God I never picked up gaming again since N64 in middle school.

Can't believe nobody has bought that jacket yet. Looks great, Wis.

Seriously, that jacket is amazing, surprised no one has offered $350 for it. The color maybe? I personally love the color though.

Pitch an idea, man. Layering season is upon us as well :pimp:

How about incorporating a v-neck into a DB look? Fall just started and it's getting cool but not super cold yet. Plus it leaves it pretty open by not setting a color.

anybody have the seconds list for a 12D or 11.5E? Tried emailing yesterday, but they never sent me the list.

Send me a PM with your email man. I have the size 12D list.

Oh and some sweet pick ups, big thanks to Carlin on the Singleton's (Snuff Suede) and to Jason for the trench and ties! iPhone pics FTL

RL Singleton in Snuff Suede:

Trench (Olive):

Ties:

Back
Top Bottom