Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Walnut are the db staple
 Yeah, I quickly realized that it was I that made the mistake
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Whoa those Tom ford look like better quality Stan smiths. That vintage midsole makes these though. Now what color to cop? :rofl:

Last edited:
Hahaha at the NT logo on the bottom. Once I become a billionaire I'm gonna launch an NT channel.

Anywhere to get affordable dress shirts similar to these? http://www.ledbury.com/slim-fit

Your basic patterns, oxfords, etc, I'm just not going to pay $150. Is Uniqlo bad quality? I know H&M is garbage
Fast fashion brands aren't meant to last forever. You pay $30 or so for a shirt and hope it has for a year.

You may want to stock up when J. Crew and BR have sales.

Not sure if you're including Uniqlo as "fast fashion" but their shirts are very well made for $30 and have lasted me a long time. Also better than most J Crew shirting I've handled.

Not sure if you're including Uniqlo as "fast fashion" but their shirts are very well made for $30 and have lasted me a long time. Also better than most J Crew shirting I've handled.

QFT. I've had a few shirts from Uniqlo that I have worn regularly to work for a little while now, and they're very well made for the money.

Uniqlo's pants however, I'd stay away from. The chino's I bought last year stretched considerably after only a couple of wears.

Last edited:
I'd safely place Uniqlo under the fast fashion umbrella.

Their socks and oxfords are ok but the rest of their offering is slightly above H&M in quality.

Yeah I can't really speak about their other stuff since I've only handled their oxfords/linen shirts and heat tech which are really nice

Anybody have the number for shoe bank? Every number I come across is for the non profit organization.

Do you guys polish new shoes?

How do you even polish and when should you? After every wear? 

Help a n00b please

Not sure if youre talking about their dress shirts but I have some of their flannels and you get what you pay for... In other words uniqlo flannels suck ***

Back
Top Bottom