Dressing Better Vol 2.0

$43 for the RL jodhpur boots? Paging A and Kush!

Too late man, out of stock now.

BR Jacket I got from the outlets for $22 after taxes (XL)

Amazing price!

Sperry's 
Yea I was thinking along those lines... preciate it

Also trying to expand my shorts wardrobe for the summer... something other than cargos and b ball shorts.  Any good brands out there?  Looking for a slim, stylish fit... Im 24 so I'm not looking for any old man on the golf course shorts lol

Try J. Crew Factory flat fronts, good prices and they get the job done.

Saw you guys were talking about bags / briefcases.. I recently got this in from Cole Haan.. I really like, big enough to fit my 15in macbook and the color is amazing. Quality also seems pretty good and the leather is nice and soft. Retail was $400 I believe and I got it for $132

Damn, son. where?

Just google Alden seconds and you'll get info. I have a link bookmarked to the shoe mart on my tablet somewhere.

i wasn't aware alden had seconds..tell me more sir wisith
It's from theshoemart which is probably the biggest supplier of Aldens in the states. You can ask to be put on their email list.

Here's what I get at times in my size via email.

I just emailed shoemart and they responded within 30 minutes. They even sent me the inventory they had in my size :lol:

That was quick.

edit:

response from earlier
@wj4, now I need to invest in a camera for when I travel :lol:

Last edited:
I just emailed shoemart and they responded within 30 minutes. They even sent me the inventory they had in my size :lol:

That was quick.

edit:

response from earlier
@wj4, now I need to invest in a camera for when I travel :lol:
The iPhone can work wonder with ample lighting! Yes. Shoemart is great. I've spoken to the owner many time for special orders.

Stuff I've taken with my iPhone. Not the best pics but I didn't have time to tour around.

if i'm a 10d in AE what would i be in alden?
Depends. Alden has like 10 lasts.

Wow dope steals/deals these past few pages

Serg- No prob bro, anytime

I like that leather traveling bag :smoking

Nice pickup on the trench from BR :smoking

PBS - Clean fit back there!!

Last edited:
There's an Allen Edmonds store by my job. How receptive will they be to me just going in there and trying to get my shoe size and not buying anything :lol: :lol:

There's an Allen Edmonds store by my job. How receptive will they be to me just going in there and trying to get my shoe size and not buying anything :lol: :lol:

This ain't House of Hoops man :lol: Just go in there and try stuff on. You won't get mean mugged. 100% though they will try to sell you a belt, shoe polish, cloths, etc... if you end up buying anything. That's the Footlocker water proofer and suede/nubuck cleaning kit commish equivalent there I'm pretty sure.

I actually gotta do this soon to gear up for the next sale. Pretty sure I should be a 7 E and not a 7.5 D. I think one of my feet is slightly bigger than the other so I dunno.

Side note, I don't think there has been a single day, ever, I've worn my Walnut Strands and not received at least one compliment. From all types of people. Those should be in every DB NTers rotation whose just getting into dress shoes IMO. Def a staple.

Last edited:
I do this all the time with a lot of brands, especially the ones with weird sizing.

:lol: :lol: Just making sure, cause you know when you do that at Foot Locker and HoH, you get the meanest of mugs :lol:.

I've only bought dress shoes online before and its never totally the way I want, I have funny feet.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: Just making sure, cause you know when you do that at Foot Locker and HoH, you get the meanest of mugs :lol:.

I've only bought dress shoes online before and its never totally the way I want, I have funny feet.
I've done that at HoH too. :smile:

I think I tried on some tiger camo posites to see if it ran small. Bought it 10 mins later on ndc for more than $100 off.

I don't even trip at these mall stores. Kids are making min wage so I know it's not their dream job so they can mean mug all they want.

Back
Top Bottom