Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i dont even like express logo
I used to love it for some reason. I even messed with the brand when it was Structure. I remember going there when the chick I was seeing liked that whole white tee and stonewashed jeans look they were rocking in I Need a Girl video.

I think I owned every single color of the 1MX shirt.

In da red, b.

Wis you look like my friend's hood cousins from Fresno (apparently "Lao Bloods" is a real thing) when they "dress up" for the club :lol: Dudes stay walking around in baggy dress shirts and a bottle in their hands looking to start @#$% :smh:

Last edited:
I keep sleeping on Express. I wear all black to work everyday (black Zara blazer, black HM/Gap dress pants). I need to maybe look into there more...my Zara blazer is getting wrecked. 

the Express slander in here I feel is an elitist attitude by most of you.
Hey Mr Lyrix,

Thanks for following the thread and posting.  I would like to know why you've improperly used the term slander regarding Express and what you feel is an "elitist attitude" by most in here?  

I can only speak for myself but I typically use material as an important indicator of quality and "wool blend" suits that use a fabric which has a significant amount of synthetics in it are more often than not terrible.  I prefer to keep spandex strictly in clothing I wear for athletic activity.  I also find dress shirts that also contain synthetic materials and span the colors of the rainbow and multiple shades of each (depending on the season, I presume) to be equally if not more terrible.

If someone has a certain budget and finds a reasonably priced Express suit that fits him well, by all means.  If he's going to a party with a formal dress code and a "Think Pink" theme...try a tie or a pocket square, those shirts suck.

In all seriousness though, I'm sure some of their stuff is fine.  If you like it...wear it.  It's just clothing.  No need to get upset.

the Express slander in here I feel is an elitist attitude by most of you.

On a good sale it's alright, but for the price there are usually better options
Anyone have any recommendations for skinny/slim army pants?

Currently looking at these from UO:

http://m.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/m/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24214645

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...ogle_PLA&utm_source=CSE&utm_campaign=17826981

they fit skinny..leg opening is like 7 and they have strings on the cuff so u can make them jogger pants

Thank you for this. Exactly what I've been looking for

wj4 that was from your chubby days

lol i wonder if i have some chubby boy pics around

lol is that hpnotiq in your hand? i remember when that drink had that cool factor it was like ciroc before there was ciroc

Last edited:
Was out to dinner last night and spotted a Michael Andrews Bespoke across the street. I knew I had seen that name in this thread before. So I go on their website and see Adrian in the Gallery section with the Boss Blue suit :nthat: It all made sense after that :lol:

Looks like an expensive process but I'll have to check it out eventually.

:lol: didn't eem realize they posted that up on there lol

What's funny is that they say "custom"....man I copped that at their sample sale for $300.

Maybe next year I'll go full bespoke though. For reference though, your fitting (known as the basting) will run 1k alone. 2 piece will likely cost 3k out the door but every suit after that uses the inital basting, so you'll never pay again.

Eventually..

What's funny is that they say "custom"....man I copped that at their sample sale for $300.

Maybe next year I'll go full bespoke though. For reference though, your fitting (known as the basting) will run 1k alone. 2 piece will likely cost 3k out the door but every suit after that uses the inital basting, so you'll never pay again.

Eventually..

:x

Are drinks complementary? Looks like they got a full bar up in there from looking at their website.

Eventually..

:x

Are drinks complementary? Looks like they got a full bar up in there from looking at their website.
They are :lol:

If you look into everything that goes into a Bespoke suit versus an OTR or even MTM, it will make more sense for the pricing. However, I will admit that it is not for everyone. I have around 5 pieces (jackets and full suits/one tux) all copped from their sample sales. Far better quality/construction than any other suit I have handled thus far.

wj4 that was from your chubby days

lol i wonder if i have some chubby boy pics around

lol is that hpnotiq in your hand? i remember when that drink had that cool factor it was like ciroc before there was ciroc
Haha. Anything during my undergrad years were my chubby years, man. I wish I had more pics saved. Express or Ed Hardy top, TR jeans, retro Jordans were my uniform.

Douchebag move :smh:
:rofl:
Wasn't my fault I can't hold da liquor, b. :lol:

What kind of sneakers do you guys wear in the spring? I'm thinking about going sockless for the majority of the summer, and that doesnt work with most sneakers that I own.

Back
Top Bottom