Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'll just leave this here, lets just say I'll be making my last menswear purchase for a while :D

Since we're on the topics of suits, I'm looking to buy a dark, navy blue suit (for interviews). I've tried on a size 34s Jcrew Ludlow and that seemed to fit well considering its OTR. I have also consider Suitsupply's Napoli and Washington fits since I have heard great reviews from here. Budget is ~$400-$500. Any other suggestions?

I'm also a rather short and skinny guy (5'4, ~125 lbs) so that also plays a factor.

PS. Thanks to Adrian for giving a heads up on those Fifth Ave's!

Since we're on the topics of suits, I'm looking to buy a dark, navy blue suit (for interviews). I've tried on a size 34s Jcrew Ludlow and that seemed to fit well considering its OTR. I have also consider Suitsupply's Napoli and Washington fits since I have heard great reviews from here. Budget is ~$400-$500. Any other suggestions?

I'm also a rather short and skinny guy (5'4, ~125 lbs) so that also plays a factor.

PS. Thanks to Adrian for giving a heads up on those Fifth Ave's!
Whoa. 5'4" at 125 lbs? Have you looked at kid sizes? A short would still be long for you I think. I'm 5'10" and a short in Ludlow jacket covers half my rear or so.

I would also contact Jason at tat. He can definitely help you out.

New to this thread but Cole Haans has an extra 50% off clearance with code TAKE50 and free shipping. Maybe it'll help someone out

Back
Top Bottom