Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Lol I was getting compliments, thought I was doing something until a few on here made some critiques. They're right of course, and I have to go wardrobe shopping as soon as my first check comes in.
If you're not in a hurry you can grab steals from sales over time.

Probably so, according to a lot of people I've lost a good amount of weight and I've been too cheap (so far) to go out and buy new clothes.

Yeah, ur clothes aren't fitting right. One thing about dressing better is having a proper fit.

Size down on the shirt. The waist on the pants look too big as well since the belt is pulling in the pants.

Like others have said, get to ur goal weight and size and then start shopping for new clothes

After the most recent promotion and locating the stock from the Indianapolis store, I scored this for $30.59 shipped
:pimp:

Sup?

i'm a noob to dressing nice and i am just looking for some pants and a shirt to wear with some Cole Haan Lunargrands, to a casual gathering and also a casual wedding later this year. Can you guys help me out?  i was thinking probably just some Chinos for the pants

Last edited:
i'm a noob to dressing nice and i am just looking for some pants and a shirt to wear with some Cole Haan Lunargrans, to a semi formal gathering and also a semi formal wedding later this year. Can you guys help me out?  i was thinking probably just some Chinos for the pants
Are you mixing casual for semi formal? No Lunars and chinos should be worn for semi formal events.

i'm a noob to dressing nice and i am just looking for some pants and a shirt to wear with some Cole Haan Lunargrans, to a semi formal gathering and also a semi formal wedding later this year. Can you guys help me out?  i was thinking probably just some Chinos for the pants
Are you mixing casual for semi formal? No Lunars and chinos should be worn for semi formal events.
yes i sure did. 
laugh.gif

Now you can clearly see how much of a noob i am to this and why i need help.

yes i sure did. 
laugh.gif

Now you can clearly see how much of a noob i am to this and why i need help.

Did you ask about Lunargrands a couple pages ago? If so, just going to dinner or something where you want to dress up a little more than a t-shirt, cargo shorts & Foamz, Lunargrands are fine.

Even a casual wedding, I wouldn't wear them. Depending upon whether you're the same guy who was asking earlier, if they're the milkshake aka tan suede w/brick colored sole that look similar to bucks (wingtip though), you can wear them with anything you'd wear bucks with. You can wear them the same as desert boots even. Too warm for most of this but I just searched and came up with some quick examples if you don't want to be too buttoned up, not sure about the type of event but with just a dress/sport shirt and jeans they're fine. I think we need a better idea of the "gathering" though.

NVM he 2nd image, I lost it. Anyway, just don't wear them to a wedding or anything that you should be wearing a tie to.

Last edited:

Did you ask about Lunargrands a couple pages ago? If so, just going to dinner or something where you want to dress up a little more than a t-shirt, cargo shorts & Foamz, Lunargrands are fine.

Even a casual wedding, I wouldn't wear them. Depending upon whether you're the same guy who was asking earlier, if they're the milkshake aka tan suede w/brick colored sole that look similar to bucks (wingtip though), you can wear them with anything you'd wear bucks with. You can wear them the same as desert boots even. Too warm for most of this but I just searched and came up with some quick examples if you don't want to be too buttoned up, not sure about the type of event but with just a dress/sport shirt and jeans they're fine. I think we need a better idea of the "gathering" though.

NVM he 2nd image, I lost it. Anyway, just don't wear them to a wedding or anything that you should be wearing a tie to.
No i wasn't the one asking a couple pages ago, this is the first time i have posted in here.

Neither of the events im going to will be tie wearing occasions, just a button up. It's just a casual thing with friends, not job related or anything like that. And the wedding is very casual as well.   I was just hoping to get suggestions on what type of button up and what type of pants to wear

After the most recent promotion and locating the stock from the Indianapolis store, I scored this for $30.59 shipped
:pimp:

Sup?

Last edited:
Cole Haan cuts up to 50% off sale items as part of its Biannual Sale. (Prices are as marked.) Even better, take an extra 30% off via coupon code "COLLEGE". (Note the coupon is case sensitive.) Combined, that's tied with our mention from a week ago as the best discount we've seen on sale items at Cole Haan so far this year. (For further comparison, we saw up to 70% off combined with up to $100 off $400 or more in March.) Shipping adds $10.95, although orders or $150 or more qualify for free shipping. Some best bets, with prices after coupon:

www.colehaan.com

Not sure when it ends though

my man datz is DB now? :nerd:

No i wasn't the one asking a couple pages ago, this is the first time i have posted in here.
Neither of the events im going to will be tie wearing occasions, just a button up. It's just a casual thing with friends, not job related or anything like that. And the wedding is very casual as well.   I was just hoping to get suggestions on what type of button up and what type of pants to wear
I would just wear a sport shirt with chinos or trousers and those Cole Haans if you just want to hang out with friends.

I would wear a suit to all weddings at a minimum. A button down is great if you don't plan on wearing a tie, especially one with an American roll.

Just ask yourself "would my outfit be approved by male teenagers who love kicks?" If so, you're going to need to reconsider :lol:

Any recommended brands, in the J Crew price range?
What aesthetic?

Since we're speaking of casual outfits, I think my outfit today was pretty casual:

Back
Top Bottom