Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I've heard the opposite that BB is more comfortable.

I have a handful of BB models but don't notice the difference. Either way, strands blow. Team Clifton :pimp:

Last week I picked up the Cliftons and I scooped the Strands today. I only plan on keeping one, which should I keep? Both the same price BTW.

2j1kc50.jpg

2enw9x1.jpg

I'm more of a Strands guy myself. I never liked the shape of the toe on the Cliftons.

Although, I do think the Cliftons are more for casual wear.

i have BB x AE macneils with the rubber soles and cushioned heel. they are very comfortable. not saying that AE's without the cushion heel aren't comfortable, because once you break AE's in and get used to leather soles, the cork layer makes them comfortable to wear.

btw, Clifton over Strand.

My BB just really hurts the top of my feet for some reason even when I tie them looser. It gets to be pretty unbearable towards the end of a work day. Might be because they are seconds. But my AE firsts are just so much more comfortable.

Also gotta agree with Clifton > Strand.

Last edited:
my BB x AE macneil's are seconds as well. i use shoe trees and broke them in after about a week. do u use shoe trees?

Yeah and they've been worn a lot too. The cushioning is more comfortable I think. But they just hurt the top of my feet like I said, not really sure why.

Yeah and they've been worn a lot too. The cushioning is more comfortable I think. But they just hurt the top of my feet like I said, not really sure why.

I had the same issues with a pair of Cole Haan Air Penny Pinch's. I went up .5 size too.

The shoes have been worn consistently for about 2 years and I still have the same issues you're having. They happened to also be 2nd's as well :lol:

2nd quality Cole Haans?

Ya tax bracket too high to be messing with that Hank :lol:

I guess I should've mentioned that this was when I was still an undergrad student :lol:

I actually liked those loafers. I even wore them during my first year working in investment banking.

Last edited:
2nd quality Cole Haans?

Ya tax bracket too high to be messing with that Hank :lol:

I guess I should've mentioned that this was when I was still an undergrad student :lol:

I actually liked those loafers. I even wore them during my first year working in investment banking.
Graduated only two-three years ago?

Damb. Congrats mang. Figured you to be an older cat.
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Same, threw me off when you said you were an undergrad two years ago..

is the J. Crew sale worth going to?

wj4, how did you combine your student discount with an online item that was on sale?

Last edited:
Find a competent tailor who can shorten from the shoulder.
Moving around functional buttons is just a straight up no.
Per my post and A's feedback from a few weeks ago in regards to shortening the sleeves on a jacket with working buttons, I picked up the Isaia from the tailor today. They did a great job shortening the sleeves from the shoulder. Cheers again for the advice A!

Graduated only two-three years ago?

Damb. Congrats mang. Figured you to be an older cat.

I'm a 2nd year Associate now. I graduated 4 years ago. Yeah, I'm under 30. Although, some people on this board would consider me "old" :lol:

Last edited:

I currently am rocking with a brown pair of the Air Penny Pinch loafers and just finished my degree in finance this past June... Let me catch a job in your investment banking firm? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Haha for real though.

Did any cop from that rice sale? I didn't get anything but my girl spent a G and is sending me pics of **** now. Says quality is "luxurious". I never even knew about this brand before she actually put me on.

Sarteaga did you get a suit or was it no returns? I wanted to pull the trigger but they didn't have my size :frown:

Last edited:
Did any cop from that rice sale? I didn't get anything but my girl spent a G and is sending me pics of **** now. Says quality is "luxurious". I never even knew about this brand before she actually put me on.

Sarteaga did you get a suit or was it no returns? I wanted to pull the trigger but they didn't have my size :frown:

Heading to Reiss tomorrow to try on the suit. Not sure how the 46 fits from them.

I currently am rocking with a brown pair of the Air Penny Pinch loafers and just finished my degree in finance this past June... Let me catch a job in your investment banking firm? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Haha for real though.

I don't work in IB anymore. I moved over to Private Equity last June.

Finally found my Levi number... those rare 508s. Had to order online. F the 511s unless you have that Wiz Khalifa body type.

Back
Top Bottom