Dressing Better Vol 2.0

copped

@Pinoy732  , I know you recently jumped on the high-end sneaker wagon; I've sold some more of my old kicks, and I'm thinking of getting some YSL hight tops. Do you have any experience with YSL, and is the quality of high-end sneakers really worth the price tag? Others feel free to chime in also please.

@Pinoy732
 , I know you recently jumped on the high-end sneaker wagon; I've sold some more of my old kicks, and I'm thinking of getting some YSL hight tops. Do you have any experience with YSL, and is the quality of high-end sneakers really worth the price tag? Others feel free to chime in also please.

i recently got some YSL sneakers

these ones

honestly.............................no they are not worth it, but i rather get these than pay the ridic prices of jordan and nikes from resellers

they give you more exclusive style and better qualities

right now my favorite kicks are my maison martin margielas, they are way more comfortable than the YSL sneakers an I like the leather on them more.

Last edited:
Audi, you go tts on those ysl's? Been wanting a pair, have to buy a new computer first though.

these ones

honestly.............................no they are not worth it, but i rather get these than pay the ridic prices of jordan and nikes from resellers

right now my favorite kicks are my maison martin margielas, they are way more comfortable than the YSL sneakers an I like the leather on them more.
Man, you're a mind reader. Those are the YSL sneakers that I was looking at. The colors are classic and I love the design. Why don't you like the leather, @Al Audi  ? Just  not buttery enough, or you just expected more in general? Also, do they run tts?

Audi, you go tts on those ysl's? Been wanting a pair, have to buy a new computer first though.

the YSL are TTS

Eears................lol I dunno, they are really lightweight

i like em dont get me wrong i just feel they could be better

i feel like the balenciagas and MMM are better made than the YSLs

they just feel more high end

Last edited:

these ones

I agree. Not worth it but they're cool. I'm beating my pair up right now. Wore them to a college football game and tailgate last weekend. It was crease city.

Even though I've only seen those YSLs in pictures, they don't look high end compared to the Balenciaga and MMMs. They look like 2000 Nike retro quality or slightly better.

Even though I've only seen those YSLs in pictures, they don't look high end compared to the Balenciaga and MMMs. They look like 2000 Nike retro quality or slightly better.

Eh. They are definitely better quality materials than that. The construction and silhouette is the most impressive part of the shoe. I think this is a shoe that is going to look better beat up. I'm just concerned about wearing the sole down. Also my pair is slightly long. It's weird because I got my true size and they are the same length as all my other kicks but I think they just aren't as padded inside or the heel kinda bulges back so they aren't as snug as I want but oh well. It was hard enough finding the blue and they still fit good enough.

Eh. They are definitely better quality materials than that. The construction and silhouette is the most impressive part of the shoe. I think this is a shoe that is going to look better beat up. I'm just concerned about wearing the sole down. Also my pair is slightly long. It's weird because I got my true size and they are the same length as all my other kicks but I think they just aren't as padded inside or the heel kinda bulges back so they aren't as snug as I want but oh well. It was hard enough finding the blue and they still fit good enough.

Oh OK, then I guess they are worth it then. Its hard to tell from pics since I never seen em in person. Those black and blue you have do look nice.

I agree. Not worth it but they're cool. I'm beating my pair up right now. Wore them to a college football game and tailgate last weekend. It was crease city.

Thats how I feel about them also.

I'm way more chill in these lol, I thought about bringin em to the gym for squats.

Henn it's not just you.......mine fit tts but the heel bulge also. They fit me but not snug.

I think these will look better beat up also.

Last edited:
Thats how I feel about them also.

I'm way more chill in these lol, I thought about bringin em to the gym for squats.

Henn it's not just you.......mine fit tts but the heel bulge also. They fit me but not snug.

I think these will look better beat up also.

Ok that makes me feel a little better. I mean the width is fine they just seem longer than normal kicks. I'm not sure if a size down would've fit me for that reason. I think I got the right size but I want to put insoles in to make the fit a little more snug, cushioned, and also give some height because these kicks are cut REALLY high. Feel like I'm wearing an ankle cast sometimes :lol:

I'm not saying BEAT UP.

But I will beat my pleated's down a bit. Still being cautious of the suede of course :lol:

wow esquire sinking to new lows...
mean.gif

THE CHALLENGE: SHIRTS

Anybody that has ever carried a few extra pounds knows how frustrating it can be to wear a traditionally-made dress shirt. Spreading stains aside, there's the problem posed by bloated bellies pulling left and right on even the most tightly tucked hem. Soon enough the shirt is billowing outward, yielding a generally sloppy appearance. Worse still, conventionally cut tails come out in back just as fast, as if seeking to escape the steamy underwear and bristly back hair that holds them prisoner. And don't get us started on the CD-sized breast pockets of traditional big and tall oxfords!

The Solution: Luckily, there's a wide variety of frocks, tunics, togas, dashikis, sweatshirts, onesies, nightshirts, and halters that look great with any outfit.

Back
Top Bottom