Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I wanna see some dark fits from you playa. No Brooks Brothers and GAP nonsense. :smh:

Last edited:
Buy me some JE then.

I should be ordering that Vanson/Thurston/SF MTO Double Rider some time next week. That wouldn't get delivered until Nov doe.

Ok that makes me feel a little better. I mean the width is fine they just seem longer than normal kicks. I'm not sure if a size down would've fit me for that reason. I think I got the right size but I want to put insoles in to make the fit a little more snug, cushioned, and also give some height because these kicks are cut REALLY high. Feel like I'm wearing an ankle cast sometimes :lol:

were pretty much in agreeance on this matter

I know this has been brought up before but do those who have the gap selvedge joints just throw there's in the washer?

Any recommendations for an affordable and well-fitting yellow rain slicker? I know club monaco used to make one. Just wondering if you guys had any ideas. Thanks.

Any suggestions on where to look for a nice navy blazer (that isn't made from polyester)? This wool/silk/cashmere SS is absolutely perfect but I would rather not spend $500.

I know this has been brought up before but do those who have the gap selvedge joints just throw there's in the washer?

I haven't washed my 2 pairs yet. Will continue to beat up my slim pair until it absolutely needs a soak.

I haven't washed my 2 pairs yet. Will continue to beat up my slim pair until it absolutely needs a soak.
I soaked my (now) distressed pair once after about 1.5-2 years of wear :lol:

No wash on the other two I picked up last fall. Just soak it brodie

Everytime you post something, you reference that SS has exactly what you want. But you don't want to order from them.

But you want it to be great quality. And you want it to be made in America, or Italy, or France, basically anywhere that's not like China. But you ALSO want it to be cheap...

I can't eem with you bro..

Everytime you post something, you reference that SS has exactly what you want. But you don't want to order from them.

But you want it to be great quality. And you want it to be made in America, or Italy, or France, basically anywhere that's not like China. But you ALSO want it to be cheap...

I can't eem with you bro..

Wings + Horns routinely puts out great quality made in Canada blazers for under $500 :rolleyes

For whatever reason, it's impossible for find a plain NAVY blazer that isn't some sort of poly blend. I might look into APC.

So I take it that Wings + Horns does not have an option that suits your needs then...

GL with APC. I'd say just get the SS but hey, that's just me :wink:

I have been trying to increase the "timeless classics" in my wardrobe so I go shopping less often. Still gonna rock BBCs, Stussys, and Supremes just way less.

What color do you like best. IMO it's between grey and black

Also I am 5'9" (according to medical triple beams) and 145lbs but I got long arms and a short torso (scoliosis). IDK how APC fits. Would I be better with medium or large for this wool parka? Or does APC online store have a good exchange policy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom