Dressing Better Vol 2.0

can you guys recommend me good cotton pants for work? slim preferred. I have a lot of wool pants but I need some cotton as well. gl

^^^ I like J. Crew Urban Slim. Fits like a true slim fit. I have the Essential Chino in a few colors.

NT I need your help. I'm going to a Gatsby themed party/fundraiser and need to accessorize this Express suit appropriately. Any ideas?

^^^ I like J. Crew Urban Slim. Fits like a true slim fit. I have the Essential Chino in a few colors.

NT I need your help. I'm going to a Gatsby themed party/fundraiser and need to accessorize this Express suit appropriately. Any ideas?

Bow tie my dude, also maybe a cheap wooden cane

In the book, it doesn't go to describe the exacts of gatsby's outfits, so judging by the films, apply what I mentioned above

Last edited:
Yeah I was thinking bow tie. Cognac colored Allen Edmond's. What do you think color wise for the bow tie and shirt? Looking for a solid bow tie and pocket square combo.

Yeah I was thinking bow tie. Cognac colored Allen Edmond's. What do you think color wise for the bow tie and shirt? Looking for a solid bow tie and pocket square combo.

Either do the navy suit with a white shirt; club collar if you can find it and with something like this for a bow tie:
http://www.thetiebar.com/product/B1279
http://www.thetiebar.com/product/B1712

Or ditch the navy trousers for some white or cream colored ones.

Thinking this:

Good looks fellas.

Now can anyone recommend a good business casual black shoe? Mostly to be worn with chinos and button downs, sweaters, etc.

Good looks fellas.

Now can anyone recommend a good business casual black shoe? Mostly to be worn with chinos and button downs, sweaters, etc.

Does it have to be black? Brown is much more versatile and easier to wear in a business casual environment.

Edit: Price range?

Last edited:
Does APC usually have an end of season sale? By how much? I aint tryna buy this jacket for 700. I'll bare with my old Kors jacket one more season if I can get a reasonable discount on the jacket I am currently eyeing.

Last edited:
Also, does anyone know of any discounts for Indochino (Will consider Suit Supply for the right price as well).

Reps will be given.

Will give this a bump in case anyone missed it due to the Gap fiasco.

Someone page @pinoy :lol:

I see the gap have a 40% off in store, so can I stack that 25% off with that also?, wouldn't mind coppin that tent parka for dirt cheap if possible.

Last edited:
Does it have to be black? Brown is much more versatile and easier to wear in a business casual environment.

Edit: Price range?
Not necessarily I guess. I have a few pairs of brown work shoes so I figured I'd grab something in black, say around $100-150.

Arrived yesterday

Sleeves a tad longer than I'd like but I'm more than happy with it. Def a keeper

And of course, had to rock with the quickness last night :pimp:
Dawg.. That jacket is money.. Sleeves look cool to me tho

Thanks fellas :smokin

That pic makes the sleeves look straight since I zipped it all the way down. If unzipped though, they kinda hitting knuckles.

Oh well though :lol:

Short and average height gentlemen. How do ya'll feel about wearing three-quarter length coats? I always see nice ones and instantly feel shorter than I really am when I put it on. Never fails.
I dont even bother, they are for tall people only. 

Short and average height gentlemen. How do ya'll feel about wearing three-quarter length coats? I always see nice ones and instantly feel shorter than I really am when I put it on. Never fails.
I dont even bother, they are for tall people only. 
Yeah seems like it smh. I even noticed that they[re always placed on taller mannequins lmao. Que sera sera I guess.

Walked over to the GQ + Gap pop up shop on 5th Ave and they told me that they haven't gotten the the J Elliot Jeans. Joggers are sold out.

Finally tried try to take a full body picture today since it was a little slow in the office. Decided to go super casual, but stuck with the fall colors. IDK why my feet look enormous. I'm a size 9.5 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom