Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I understand its Abercrombie&Fitch, but they have 40% off all outerwear right now and their Lake Harris jacket looks amazing. Thinking of buying something and having the AF patch removed
laugh.gif
That jacket's ugly man 
laugh.gif

Even at 40% off I feel like those jackets are still overpriced. The little mountain parka they have used to be like $160, and all of a sudden it's $240 during the sale? 
laugh.gif
 Nah man. 

It's def hot today, especially in RFX's hood. It hit around 103 F today in that part of town, crazy thing is that it's only a 20 mile drive, and my temp gauge usually climbs up 4-5 degree F.

Two more pairs came in today.

The dark brown pair is made by Loake. Model is Loake Hyde, a great boot at around the $300 price point. The tan pair is Alfred Sargent for Brooks Bros.
The top pair 
smokin.gif

Got to see all the JE and EnNoir stuff today. Not pleased at all. There are way better offerings at similar price points at other places.

Looking for a navy vest, either solid or some type of pattern to go with a navy suit. It will be impossible to find an exact match colorwise. Any ideas NT?

Looking for a navy vest, either solid or some type of pattern to go with a navy suit. It will be impossible to find an exact match colorwise. Any ideas NT?

Unless you can find the exact navy don't do it. Try contrasting waistcoat instead. Do a gray waistcoat with a navy suit instead.

Here's an example. I know Adrian has done it as well:

Last edited:
Anyone have recommendations for snuff suede boots? I plan to wear them casually, not with formal attire. Thoughts and/or suggestions?

It's def hot today, especially in RFX's hood. It hit around 103 F today in that part of town, crazy thing is that it's only a 20 mile drive, and my temp gauge usually climbs up 4-5 degree F.

Two more pairs came in today.

The dark brown pair is made by Loake. Model is Loake Hyde, a great boot at around the $300 price point. The tan pair is Alfred Sargent for Brooks Bros.

The top pair :smokin

These are gorgeous.

Loving the gapxje varsity jacket. Had to size up to a M. Small was too snug in the chest and upper arms. Usually wear smalls in jackets. The model on the website doesn't do the jacket justice.

Yoooo man **** THIS SOCAL HEAT!

Year round hot weather is OVERRATED and waaaaack af!

Sweating while showering dawg WTF!

Damn.

Hows the fit of the Uniqlo jeans and pants? Specifically the Stretch Slim joints. I typically wear a 34.

Kind weird looking at myself, but picked up this jacket from Macy's today. Had on a crew neck sweatshirt so it was tight in the sleeves. Got home and it fit perfect. Will be a great jacket for going out in this ATL fall weather.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom