Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The old train of thought is that the jacket should be long enough to cover your entire rear. The new/alternative is the length of the jacket should be relative to your height. There are no correct answers when it comes to these 'rules', my friend. It's not set in stone like the answer to 1+1.
I'm 5'9'' and I prefer my jackets to cover 3/4 of my rear. Older gents will probably prefer longer jackets, and fuller cuts as oppose to slimmer, which I prefer.

I was going over this myself. Im tall so my jackets look extra long on me. So i buy regular suits instead of longs.

You guys know where I can find some New Balance 574s? I've been seeing some really nice colorways but no idea where to buy them

I know everyone is hoping Bama gets their name because he's giving out AEs :lol: :tongue:

Pinoy keep doing your thing my dude. your fits are always on point IMO

i have a few friends in business programs at major Universities and a lot of the times they are dressed up that way too.

i dont see the problem..

The old train of thought is that the jacket should be long enough to cover your entire rear. The new/alternative is the length of the jacket should be relative to your height. There are no correct answers when it comes to these 'rules', my friend. It's not set in stone like the answer to 1+1.
I'm 5'9'' and I prefer my jackets to cover 3/4 of my rear. Older gents will probably prefer longer jackets, and fuller cuts as oppose to slimmer, which I prefer.

Thanks for the response. I'm about 5'9"-5'10" also.

** assignments will go out tonight.
Current participants are:
KSteezy
sarteaga0408
sreezy36
marmourjr
ReturnBama
LyonBC1
Grizzlyboy
I will PM everyone tonight. My wife is pulling names just to be fair.

Sounds good!

Hey G, let's give NC until Wednesday to reply. You can do the drawing on Thursday and distribute the Secret Santas. This way the fellas can have the weekend to get started if they choose to. I hope this is OK with everyone who participated. If not, please let us know.

That's cool with me.

In regards to brands, I personally don't care but do have some personal favorites.

American Living from JCP
Stafford
Old Navy
Banana Republic
Michael Andrews Bespoke
Indochino

so it's a costume because YOU do not think i have reason to wear MY clothes?
post some fits then i'll give some validity to your comments, bruh.
and P.S. yes, grandma loved it
Forgive me for your misunderstanding. It appears as a costume for the situations/enviroments you were attending on said day of you wearing that attire. Nothing is wrong with the fit, I told you I liked the fit its sharp. However, it just seemed that for the occasions described, it would appear costume like as I deem those occasisons/enviroment  to be more casual.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way man, I mean no harm.

Sounds good!
That's cool with me.
In regards to brands, I personally don't care but do have some personal favorites.
American Living from JCP
Stafford
Old Navy
Banana Republic
Michael Andrews Bespoke
Indochino
You guys should probably send this via PM to Grizzlyboy...your fav brands, your size, what you want, etc. I'm sure he can just copy/paste all the stats to your Secret Santa :smile:

has anybody seen this jacket in person? it was from the gap gq collection. if its on sale im trying to get one

If that is the Saturdays waxed cotton jacket, then yes. I tried it on in person as soon as the collection hit stores. Very nice jacket, even nicer if you can get it at a discounted price.

where do you guys find accessories for you wrists??

I've been consistent with my watch game, but I have this obsession with wearing things on my wrists and Aldo is usually where I can find some cool stuff here or there. Suggestions?

just picked this up for 90 at my store, wondering what I should rock with it?

I'm gonna wear a grey hoodie under the jacket, layers always look good

You guys should probably send this via PM to Grizzlyboy...your fav brands, your size, what you want, etc. I'm sure he can just copy/paste all the stats to your Secret Santa :smile:

Grizz is already doing a lot plus we included what we were interested in and sizes in the initial PM about the secret santa so I wouldn't, personally.

^Gotcha. It was unbeknownst to me that you dudes already included that.

Griz: thanks for organizing this, man...truly appreciate it!

I just picked up this Coachstroyer for $50. Can't wait to rock it. The one Ty has is out of my budget. lol Keep in mind the one you purchased is more casual. Think hoodies and tees with dark denim and low profile nikes.

eBay for bracelets.
I get mine from a local shop, hand made from the homeland. I think they were $5 a piece.

tumblr_m7dk0sWHVg1rux7jzo1_500.png

Those are nice.

^Gotcha. It was unbeknownst to me that you dudes already included that.

Griz: thanks for organizing this, man...truly appreciate it!
No Problem.

where do you guys find accessories for you wrists??

I've been consistent with my watch game, but I have this obsession with wearing things on my wrists and Aldo is usually where I can find some cool stuff here or there. Suggestions?

I like Miansai. Got one for graduation from my sister and won another one from the GQ x Miansai Monday contest they were running a few weeks ago.

Pic:

51863622132411e293761231380459a1_7.jpg

I usually only wear one at a time, and on my wrist opposite the watch. I also have a paracord bracelet, some Good Wood bracelets, and a Corter leather wrap that I work into my daily rotation. I've also been meaning to check out Me & Ro.

Where can I get a coat like this but with a hood? For when it rains?

Also, I was wondering if anybody knows when the Banana Republic Factory Stores are having their 30% off sale because I believe they have it a couple weeks before black friday?

I like Miansai. Got one for graduation from my sister and won another one from the GQ x Miansai Monday contest they were running a few weeks ago.

I usually only wear one at a time, and on my wrist opposite the watch. I also have a paracord bracelet, some Good Wood bracelets, and a Corter leather wrap that I work into my daily rotation. I've also been meaning to check out Me & Ro.

Damn I really want one of these, the price just throws me off when other bracelets I've had have been $5 at most. Seems like an accessory I could wear everyday though so I may bite the bullet soon.

Looking for a new casual brown belt.
not too expensive as i dont have much money, the one i have is fossil and i really like it but its too big.
any suggestions...

Back
Top Bottom