Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I bought a couple R+S shirts can't afford JE right now with a one year old plus rent and bills. But R+S is def discounted use the code Gift20 to get and extra 20% off plus free shipping. 2 55$ shirts I got for 26$ each.

Btw, Atrium outchea making moves.

Shipping notification received. UPS email states delivery tomorrow (NJ) :smokin

I bought a couple R+S shirts can't afford JE right now with a one year old plus rent and bills. But R+S is def discounted use the code Gift20 to get and extra 20% off plus free shipping. 2 55$ shirts I got for 26$ each.

It reverts to the normal price and then takes the 20% off of that when I use GIFT20..

Looking at a particular J Crew item as a gift, it is full price item. Does J Crew ever do 40% off regular items? Or is the current 30% the best they do, cant recall from last year prior to Christmas.

It reverts to the normal price and then takes the 20% off of that when I use GIFT20..
Worked for me earlier

Last edited:
Looking at a particular J Crew item as a gift, it is full price item. Does J Crew ever do 40% off regular items? Or is the current 30% the best they do, cant recall from last year prior to Christmas.
I feel like 30% off full price is the best you're going to get.

Unless they do 30% off full price + extra 15% if you open up a JCrew card on the spot type deal.

Woulda definitely bought that quilted crewneck, but the zippers ruin the entire sweater for me. Dont like zippers on anything except my jackets.

Reign Storm hoodie is official, quality, and has a great fit. I feel the same way about the price difference between the RS and JE. I have the RS in grey, might grab the black as well..

i bet the fit is great, but aesthetically JE has it nailed.

The R+S jawns lose me with the hood strings and the side pockets.

The JE look is just killer.

Scooped a ranger tee for the hell of it tho.

Reign Storm hoodie is official, quality, and has a great fit. I feel the same way about the price difference between the RS and JE. I have the RS in grey, might grab the black as well..

i bet the fit is great, but aesthetically JE has it nailed.

The R+S jawns lose me with the hood strings and the side pockets.

The JE look is just killer.

Scooped a ranger tee for the hell of it tho.

I'm sure they do man, just comes down to what one is willing to spend. I wasn't discrediting JE.

'sup DB regulars & lurkers. Could anyone recommend me a good tailor in the NYC area? Borough doesn't matter; I actually enjoy visiting parts of the city that I've probably never been to (urban exploring, if you will).

I stumbled upon a tweed blazer from an old RL line called Polo University Club. The line went defunct at the end of the '80s or early '90s. Apparently, this line was intended to be a cheaper version of the then premiere blue label line, offering new, slim cuts, slim lapels, and slim prices (relatively, speaking). From the last 4 hrs I've had the blazer, searching reviews and whatnot, there seems to be a general consensus that this was a quality line. And judging from the condition of this piece, I'd have to strongly agree. We're talking at least 20 years & the blazer could pass for new. Hell, I didn't even find this in a thrift shop. I was browsing in Marshalls and there it was. It fooled the company as being a new item, and the only way to tell it was used is from inside pockets. They slapped a new RL tag on it and called it a day.

Anyhoooo.... I'm wondering if a tailor can tell me if it's possible to add another button above the two already there and to shorten the body, say 1-2 inches.

So, tailor in NYC?

Damn. I had the dark grey villain in my cart on JE site all weekend then it sold out when I was about to order so I just copped those LS Mercer Tee's instead. Couldn't pass up that 30% so had to cop that dark grey villain on Atrium. $138.60 shipped :pimp:
Grey is sold out.:frown:

Get to hunting, breh.

Besides, I could still have a growth spurt in my late 20s.

It's possible.

Back
Top Bottom