Dressing Better Vol 2.0

FAM I am looking for a pair of black cap toe boots for under $200. I want something similar to these. Any suggestions?

I got a pair of the Stafford Gunner cap toe boots for $55 last week. Solid boots for the money. Mostly bought for the rubber sole since I have to do a lot of walking for work.

Review is up on dappered.com if you're interested.

Uniqlo got socks for a $1 a pair. Grab a few before they are all out.
That's a hot deal. They hold up great too.

I also mess with their seamless boxer briefs.

How much is this JE hoody? Can't be more than $200, right? I don't pay attention much to it. Just curious.

How much is this JE hoody? Can't be more than $200, right? I don't pay attention much to it. Just curious.
Sale for 120. or 150 with the BF coupons

Looking to replace my work bag. Found these two options from dappered:

Anyone able to chime in on these two brands? Or Jack Spade vs Filson in general?

Also any suggestions for similar bags in the ~$150 price range?
I like Jack Spade, but they can be found at TJ Maxx for much cheaper.

Found this Fox Brothers Nike Destroyer at Marshalls today for $150.

:pimp:
This is smokin. If I didn't have such large arms I would hunt for this.

Thanks man, the sleeves are so buttery soft. And I actually found a Jack Spade waxed briefcase at tj maxx earlier but it was in bright orange...I'll keep my eyes peeled.

which round toe boot would you guys recommend out of the iron ranger, 1000 mile and one of chippewa's boots?

Not sure about the iron rangers or chippewas but I just got a pair of 1000 miles and I love em.

Also did I miss the $1 socks? I looked on uniqlos site but didn't see em

Not sure about the iron rangers or chippewas but I just got a pair of 1000 miles and I love em.

Also did I miss the $1 socks? I looked on uniqlos site but didn't see em
Did you go to mens and click socks ? Cause I still see a pair or two still available.

Uniqlo got socks for a $1 a pair. Grab a few before they are all out.

Those seemless boxer briefs are only good for stick figures. I'm tall with an ***, no romo, and they look hella suspect on me.

Did you go to mens and click socks ? Cause I still see a pair or two still available.

Yea the cheapest socks I see are the 3 for $12 and the Keith haring 3 pack for $6

Edit found it. Under socks with 50 colors I'm late on all the good colors though. Preesh anyway

Last edited:
The price ain't for everyone.

That being said, after copping some xmas presents for others, I'll likely scoop a black crew next.

I bought a couple LS Mercer Tee's off the Black Friday sale. Hoping they aren't too long.

The new Mercer Tee colors are sick. I hope they release a hooded villain in that midnight blue.

Thanks man, the sleeves are so buttery soft. And I actually found a Jack Spade waxed briefcase at tj maxx earlier but it was in bright orange...I'll keep my eyes peeled.
I saw the navy one just the other day. I have to go by there today so I can oop you if you want.

I bought a couple LS Mercer Tee's off the Black Friday sale. Hoping they aren't too long.

The new Mercer Tee colors are sick. I hope they release a hooded villain in that midnight blue.
That would be a nice color for the Villain. I ordered 2 villains and the grey dual zip, I pray everything fits me correctly :lol:

which round toe boot would you guys recommend out of the iron ranger, 1000 mile and one of chippewa's boots?

The 1k's look real nice but have a leather sole. You coukd get a rubber sole put on them. RW's are great because they're tanks but really bulky. Chippewas look pretty good, been thinking about getting a pair.

JE at www.atriumnyc.com is 30% off with code: CYBERMONDAY30

Just copped the quilted villain crew for $112 shipped. Same as regular crew but quilted design on back yoke is :smokin

Cheaper than regular crew too but with more details :lol:

Damn. I had the dark grey villain in my cart on JE site all weekend then it sold out when I was about to order so I just copped those LS Mercer Tee's instead. Couldn't pass up that 30% so had to cop that dark grey villain on Atrium. $138.60 shipped :pimp:

Damn. I had the dark grey villain in my cart on JE site all weekend then it sold out when I was about to order so I just copped those LS Mercer Tee's instead. Couldn't pass up that 30% so had to cop that dark grey villain on Atrium. $138.60 shipped :pimp:
#cozyboys

Everybody wearing JE now, huh [emoji]128064[/emoji]

On another note, Red Wing has had my boots for almost a month, getting them resoled [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Why is the quilted villain crew more expensive than the non quilted one?

I'd think they would've charged more for the quilted.
Someone explain.

Back
Top Bottom