Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What is normal APC though? :lol:

APC has petit, new standards and new cures.

He meant size down one from the size you normally buy in APC jeans, if you own any. Preferably the skinny cuts and not the NS.

Yes. Your normal waist size in APC is what I meant. Because Ye are baggy in the waist. I wear 28 for NS and PS. 27 for Ye. All stayed up on my waist fine without a belt until they were worn and stretched a little. They were maybe even a little tight in the waist at first. I'm normally a 30 waist.

But I wear different sizes in PS, NS and NC.

Got my Reign + Storm stuff from the BF Sale.
Everything is decent for the price, copped a crewneck, hoody, and flannel
Flannel material not the softest, but like I said good for the price.
Def taking the strings out of the hoody tho, kills the aesthetic

I want some real John Elliott now lol.

when you guys say take one size down from your normal apc jean size...are you guys referring to raw denim?  in the raw denim i sized down.  but the regular apc denim i would probably get my regular size which is a 32.  

is there a size guide anywhere???  couldn't find any on google.  rather just go by that then peoples' experienes.  

Last edited:
M
when you guys say take one size down from your normal apc jean size...are you guys referring to raw denim?  in the raw denim i sized down.  but the regular apc denim i would probably get my regular size which is a 32.  

is there a size guide anywhere???  couldn't find any on google.  rather just go by that then peoples' experienes.  

Your best bet is to scour the Kanye APC thread on KTT. I found that thread to be the most helpful had a lot of people posting pics with their relative heights and weights. Good luck.

any other brands of denim that have a super skinny leg opening around 6 inches, with stacks?

For what waist size, as the hem size is relative to that. Stacks are a result of raw denim being too long for the wearer, which causes them to bunch then settle

M

Your best bet is to scour the Kanye APC thread on KTT. I found that thread to be the most helpful had a lot of people posting pics with their relative heights and weights. Good luck.

I'm not cool enough to sit with the popular kids, whats KTT? :wow:

M

I'm not cool enough to sit with the popular kids, whats KTT? :wow:

KanyeToThe.com

i normally wear a 32 in levi 511, 31 in PNS and 32 in the new fitting Unbranded jeans.  im gonna order a 31 in the stonewash and a 30 in the putty (due to stretch material).  good idea or will the stonewash be too big?

double by accident.  sorry!

Last edited:
bought this pair on launch week but haven't gotten around to posting till today. They're actually nice for the winter, the material feels like snowboard pants but they're tapered.

For what waist size, as the hem size is relative to that. Stacks are a result of raw denim being too long for the wearer, which causes them to bunch then settle

I wear a true 32. With Zara i rock with 31. I have some Topman jeans I copped for like 25 bucks that are around a 6inch leg opening, but I wanted something a little better quality thats mad skinny in the legs, and kinda roomier in the crotch and waist. Don't want to spend over $150

Last edited:
Clicked on a link a friend shared on facebook...I didn't know NT's own Pinoy732 was in an a capella group.
(Nothing personal my man. After lurking this thread for years and seeing your face everyday it was hard not to make the connection.)
:rofl:

Looks just like him.:lol:

Side note: I'm beginning to realize that this thread makes me spend on clothing like a madman. I'm out y'all.:lol:

Last edited:
Clicked on a link a friend shared on facebook...I didn't know NT's own Pinoy732 was in an a capella group.
(Nothing personal my man. After lurking this thread for years and seeing your face everyday it was hard not to make the connection.)

So this is how he funds the flourishment.

See j Crew got a 30% off sale and need some light wash jeans, curious for anyone that own a pair before I buy. Is 484 the skinniest fit they got?

Back
Top Bottom