Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What were the prices like at that sale?

I hit up the Ralph Lauren sample and the woolrich sample sale. The RL sale was pretty impressive, to me at least.

I like how you kept the first day all for yourself.

What can we expect to find there?
What were the prices like at that sale?

I hit up the Ralph Lauren sample and the woolrich sample sale. The RL sale was pretty impressive, to me at least.

I picked up two 2-piece suits for $200 each. Also grabbed for 4 shoe trees for $20. My stuff is at the tailor otherwise I would provide pics but one of the suits is a Dormeuil Amedeus fabric which would have easily ran near $3k if I had gotten bespoken for me. Both suits need some work, but otherwise I'm happy, well worth the money being put in at the tailor.

Adrian picked up a 3-piece suit amongst a couple other things, and the 3 piece was $220.

Nice! What's the size selection like? I might head down there if the washington football team start to completely suck this game, like we normally do

Last edited:
What's up with Uniqlo having dry packed shirts in the same color, same sizing in the fit guide, same price, same materials, but different SKU's and under different URL's with more colors available for certain ones?

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-packaged-dry-v-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt-081019.html#09-005

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...24649.html#59|/men/tops/t-shirts/dry-v-neck/|

What's the difference?

I bought a black one recently to test it out and see if I liked it and I did. I just randomly ordered one and when I went back to maybe order some more, they have 3 or 4 different black ones all with different SKU's.

Can someone break this down for me?

Nice! What's the size selection like? I might head down there if the washington football team start to completely suck this game, like we normally do

They had a a lot of stuff. I was actually pleasantly surprised at finding anything in my size. Frankly I left a beautiful charcoal one behind because the trousers needed too much work. Sample sale ends at 4pm today by the way.

Yeah I won't be making that sale. Skins are up on the giants, can't miss an opportunity for us to actually win.

Went back to the Schott store. Loved the way the bomber with shearling fitted. Almost copped but was too much for an impromptu buy. It's a size 38 and the other is a small. Tried on other jackets too but lengths were too long for me. Pictures came out bad because lighting is dark in store. The fit actually looks great in person but mediocre in the pics.

My haul.

Got a handful of shirts as well courtesy of my homie. Nothing particularly note worthy though.

How much each suit run you?

I've never attended any sample sales, so not sure if the pricing is worth my trip to the city..

$140 for navy jacket and $220 for grey DB three piece. My homie hooked the prince of wales suit up for me but that would've ran $220.

Y'all really should've went today though...two of my boys/NTers reported back that extreme price drops were had today. I'm talking $80 suits, $1 shirts...hell one of them scored an orphaned jacket for $10 :wow:

Ya goof'd if you were unsure about the trip today and decided against it. Tried to put y'all boys on.. :lol:

$140 for navy jacket and $220 for grey DB three piece. My homie hooked the prince of wales suit up for me but that would've ran $220.

Y'all really should've went today though...two of my boys/NTers reported back that extreme price drops were had today. I'm talking $80 suits, $1 shirts...hell one of them scored an orphaned jacket for $10 :wow:

Ya goof'd if you were unsure about the trip today and decided against it. Tried to put y'all boys on.. :lol:

Next time for sure :lol:

How often do they happen?

Next time for sure :lol:

How often do they happen?
Last one was March and before that July. Kinda sporadic but basically whenever they get enough stock to put to sample they put up a sale.

The one from this weekend was supposed to be first week of October but ish kept getting pushed back.

Back
Top Bottom