Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Looks like that its just for the crewnecks, not the hoodies.
Yup. For some reason it's only online and not in store. But I tried them on this weekend and they're awesome for the BOGO price. Should be coming in this week, will post pics if anyone is interested.
I didn't like the fit of the crewnecks. The pockets added unnecessary bulk IMO. The pockets are ok on the hoodie because its slightly longer and the hood balances it out. IDK lol

ChoosyBeggar is solely for NYC sample sales?

Any sites do nationwide alerts of sample sales?

Sample sales in NY. Doubt any other non major cities get anything

LOL, we (Chicago) get high fashion sample sales, but i'm interested in the sartorial offerings. You right, i rarely hear bout em, but thats the niche of sample sales lol. The city definitely needs that insider plug.

Yup. For some reason it's only online and not in store. But I tried them on this weekend and they're awesome for the BOGO price. Should be coming in this week, will post pics if anyone is interested.
yeah post pics

LOL, we (Chicago) get high fashion sample sales, but i'm interested in the sartorial offerings. You right, i rarely hear bout em, but thats the niche of sample sales lol. The city definitely needs that insider plug.

Man I haven't heard of anything going on in Chi.
Definitely jealous about these MAB pickups.

Recent pickup nothing fancy some brown Cole Haan wingtips

Timex Andros is on sale for $80 at J.Crew...can anyone chime in on how this watch is? Been on my radar and this seems to be the best price I can get it for. I need an every day beater watch and the bracelet on my Orient is starting to take a beating..

Last edited:

Keeping my options open and interviewing with companies. Anyone know if slimming the waist of pants ruins its aesthetic?

I don't know what else to do to not have the waistline peaking underneath my belt at times, while looking bundled up throughout the day, and if I size down it'll be like wearing spandex.

everything is OTR, besides a slight taper to the pants.
WTH am I looking at here....

And to answer your question, depends on how much you want to take in the waist...2-3" is fine IMO

Slim the waist but first get a better fitting shirt.

Also going with what Shady said......WTH am I looking at with the rest of the picture ?

Timex Andros is on sale for $80 at J.Crew...can anyone chime in on how this watch is? Been on my radar and this seems to be the best price I can get it for. I need an every day beater watch and the bracelet on my Orient is starting to take a beating..

Can't go wrong for that price imo. Stock up on some NATO straps and you're good to go

Back
Top Bottom