Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I bought a wool cardigan from Banana this fall.  I fell asleep in it, and I must have shuffled around in bed and its a little stretched out now.  How do I clean it so that I get rid of the stretching?  When I have cotton thermals that strecth, a wash/dry cycle will get rid of the stretching.  Any help?

Can anyone pleeeeease ID these boots for me???

Clarks Desert Trooper.

These boots came out in 2012 so they might be a little hard to find these days, but best of luck finding them.

Was able to return my Paul Smith leather jacket so used the money to cop this:

Jacket is nice but when will it ever be cold enough to wear something like that in LA?

I'll DM you my address so you can send it my way
wink.gif

Picked up some seven jeans at nordstrom today. What are your guy's thoughts on them? Havent found a pair of jeans that fit like this in a while

Best jeans I ever bought in my life were at a random sample sale. They were called Born in the Bronx, retail for ~250 got them for 40, cant find them anywhere now :smh:

About to buy a pair of Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Desert Boots, i'm a size 12 normally in nike flyknit etc, what size should i go with? 

BLK DNM bomber arrived. 5'9" 155. It's a medium. Most likely going to sell as it's a little restrictive in the shoulders. 

That the one that's been floating on the bae for a minute?

Looks fine overall but the breast pocket kills it imo

You know what I need? Some business casual gear that's very stretchy and breathable. Like that Nike .

clothsurgeon-customizes-sweatsuit-with-nike-tech-pack-0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom