Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I think those Ye visvim moc toe joints that he's always rocking are fire. Dope shoe..and def catches ppl attention. Looks way better than some AE strands with dad fit slim straight jeans and slim fit brooks brother shirt tucked in.
but thats my opinion

Last edited:

Ruh roh.

but, I'll take that look, over wearing over priced clarks wallabees 
laugh.gif

I repped u, I like seeing other ppl opinions. it enhances my own style.
I agree. But I love the chinos, with a ocbd, and desertboots look.

I add in ties, cardigans, and blazers.

But Idk, I dress that way cuz its comfortable. and because my job is awesome and I dont have to wear a suit everyday.

Just don't see the appeal of those shoes at all. especially for the price.

Last edited:
My boy is having a Wizard of Oz themed wedding, I'm not allowed to see the tux until I touch down in Louisiana (he knows I won't approve) and the shoes are low top olive green converse. Am I totally screwed or is there anything that I can bring that might redeem his selections?

My boy is having a Wizard of Oz themed wedding, I'm not allowed to see the tux until I touch down in Louisiana (he knows I won't approve) and the shoes are low top olive green converse. Am I totally screwed or is there anything that I can bring that might redeem his selections?

It's his wife's wedding. I strongly advise you not to do anything unless she asks you. If she does ask, get her reaction before you make a decision.

It dont matter if you don't if you approve or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom