Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Usually they just give you a blank slip and you make up the value. If they are brand new I suppose you could put retail price and you have a couple hundred right there.

Last edited:
thoughts on tailoring a classic fit shirt into a slim shirt? i was thinking about getting some of my older long sleeve ralph lauren shirt done but i rather sell it than mess up the shirt

Yeah I haven't been able to sel those two j crew jackets. I gave away all my supreme hoodies and jeans to NTers which I could've sold though lol.

At this point I'd be happy with like $40 or $50 shipped for my jackets which is a steal since they're some of j crews better items.

PIcs and size of said jackets?

thoughts on tailoring a classic fit shirt into a slim shirt? i was thinking about getting some of my older long sleeve ralph lauren shirt done but i rather sell it than mess up the shirt

Depending on how "classic" of a fit the shirt is, you can ask them to put darts into the back to slim the body. Not sure how much can be done to the sleeves though...

Where can one locate a black moto (non double rider) leather in the $400-800 price range?

Danier Leather has the "Carter Lamb Leather Moto" for a nice price.

http://www.danier.com/carter-lamb-leather-moto-/d/1952_cl_9190
Thanks for the suggestion. I should've been more clear though.

I am looking for something very simplistic. Something more so in line with the styling on this ToJ:

Picked up another toocoat, but this time from J.Crew's massive sale. It came to about $150 for the blue thinsulate.

Beautiful. I need a navy topcoat.

I have a grey American Apparel topcoat that's a bit oversized pretty much everywhere. Should I get it tailored, or just buy something new?

Last edited:
Where can one locate a black moto (non double rider) leather in the $400-800 price range?

Danier Leather has the "Carter Lamb Leather Moto" for a nice price.

http://www.danier.com/carter-lamb-leather-moto-/d/1952_cl_9190
Thanks for the suggestion. I should've been more clear though.

I am looking for something very simplistic. Something more so in line with the styling on this ToJ:

Want one of these too. Always thought this pic was super cool, though I'd opt for a two zip

Back
Top Bottom