Dressing Better Vol 2.0

$80 with code "2922". I bought a pair. Not expecting great quality obviously but if they look like they do in the pics I'll be happy. Gonna beat them up any way.

http://www.hm.com/us/product/14635?article=14635-B

I bought some Ralph Lauren Chelsea boots in that same color for $100.
Store was running a 60-70% sale on top of their sale prices.

Beautiful. I need a navy topcoat.

I have a grey American Apparel topcoat that's a bit oversized pretty much everywhere. Should I get it tailored, or just buy something new?
Mine was also a tad bit too big, which is weird because I got a size 40r , and I'm usually a 42r. But I had some work done on the waist, and it turned out great! Thanks famb
That's a ludlow?
Sure is. IT was the thinsulate that was on sale for like $300 and then they had a %40 off last week, which I applied to it. It was a no brainer.
Dope. You've been killing this thread brotha.
Thanks bruh; I appreciate it greatly

i'll take FIT over BRAND anyday
I stick with the brands I love because I know and love the fit.. I can go online knowing exactly what I'm getting.. take advantage of sales, etc..

just talking about clothes in general and not specifically leather jackets

Last edited:
APC's fall collection looks bomb
I've been looking for a leather jacket but IDK what I am doing when it comes to leather jackets. I just rely on brand whoring
Why don't you school yourself? It would just take a little time via Google.

Unless you going for the ultra dope brands like RO, Margiela, Burberry Prosum, etc. the quality isn't going to be all that great. Barneys was running 70% off the lowest price on some stuff at my branch. Tried on a Rag & Bone racer and Todd Snyder bomber. Both are leather jackets, but the hand felt horrible. Both pieces retailed at over a grand, and even though on sale price would be around $200-300, I still couldn't do it.

Most clothes dont fit anyone as they should. Celebrities look so good all the time because they taylor everything. Something I said I would start doing once I have enough loot.

I stick to the brands I like because I know the fit. Doesnt mean they are expensive brands. I mess with Topshop and H&M heavy. I just need to know how it fits for online shopping.

Last edited:
Tailoring is not the most costly of expenses.

Provided that you have a fairly well fitting piece that on requires so much work.

Celebrities look good in their clothes because for the most part they are fit.

Outside of suits, most of what these celebrities wear are off the rack bought for them by their personal shoppers or given for free by brands/designers.

Adrian, I think you need a 5zip in your life.

Celebrities look good in their clothes because for the most part they are fit.

Outside of suits, most of what these celebrities wear are off the rack bought for them by their personal shoppers or given for free by brands/designers.

Adrian, I think you need a 5zip in your life.
Bro. I was talking to my homie last night on the matter. :wow:

I super want a 5 zip, but see the way my bank account is set up..

Bro. I was talking to my homie last night on the matter. :wow:

I super want a 5 zip, but see the way my bank account is set up..
You were supposed to pump your brakes after your bday gift to yourself. Don't make me call moms and report this.

That SLP?

That black jacket with the full sheep lining is too tough. They posted the collection in the High End thread.

That thread is jokes btw :lol:

Was finally able to get a really good close up of the Dormeuil fabric on that sample suit:

A couple of pick-ups from the past month or so, LWB's are from Meermin and the navy suede tassel loafers are made at the same factory as Meermin but by a brand called tassel town, both copped through StyleForum.

Didnt you just buy a Schott?
Yep, though far from retail at about $400 off. And it's not a racer or rider. The jackets with cuff/elastic fit really good for the average height.

Schott always has some sort of sale going on. Their NYC plant has a yearly sample sale too, I hear folks line up crazy for them because prices are insane. Hence why I said never pay retail. Quality is good no doubt. The calf is just as nice as my TOJ, and far exceeds the other brands around the $1k mark I've handled at Barneys.

Ps half off lowest price at J. Crew in store. Saw a lot of navy topcoats today and sweaters at my local place. Now is the time to get winter gear on the low.

Back
Top Bottom