Dressing Better Vol 2.0

haven't posted pics in here in a while. Anniversary dinner tonight, the pants are a little shorter than I like but nothing to terrible.

Canali
Brooks Brothers
J Crew
AE

Dope fit Wes! Which fit of pants are those?

Copped these from jaybutler.com. No exaggeration, the leather feels almost exactly the same as the cardboard box it came in lol.....
mean.gif

But they aren't uncomfortable and they look decent so I'll throw some polish on them and keep them.

Are pebbled leather loafers acceptable for casual/not as formal office wear? I like the shade of brown of these, but they don't have them in normal leather. Will be worn with a gray or navy suit.

Are pebbled leather loafers acceptable for casual/not as formal office wear? I like the shade of brown of these, but they don't have them in normal leather. Will be worn with a gray or navy suit.

I believe pebble grain is meant to be worn casually, not sure how it'd look with a suit.

Got the Everlane t shirts, and the neck is flimsy as ****. Also it's the biggest small I ever tried on. **** feels like a medium. Why is it so hard to find a decent plain t shirt?
mean.gif

Got the Everlane t shirts, and the neck is flimsy as ****. Also it's the biggest small I ever tried on. **** feels like a medium. Why is it so hard to find a decent plain t shirt? :smh:

JCrew or JCrew Factory slim t's are my go to. You can catch the JCF ones on sale for about $10 if you're patient

Got the Everlane t shirts, and the neck is flimsy as ****. Also it's the biggest small I ever tried on. **** feels like a medium. Why is it so hard to find a decent plain t shirt? :smh:

JCrew or JCrew Factory slim t's are my go to. You can catch the JCF ones on sale for about $10 if you're patient

Yup. Love the washed t-shirts from jcf. Nice and soft comfortable material.

Nordstrom joined the minimalist sneaker game. The Rail brand has a white and black pair. Looks dope but frail. Not bad for under a hundred.

J. Crew revised their 484 line and made the taper more slim. Leg opening on size 31 is now 6.5" instead of 7". Not sure if I like or not.

Nordstrom joined the minimalist sneaker game. The Rail brand has a white and black pair. Looks dope but frail. Not bad for under a hundred.

J. Crew revised their 484 line and made the taper more slim. Leg opening on size 31 is now 6.5" instead of 7". Not sure if I like or not.

I NOTICED THIS TODAY ON A PAIR OF CHINOS.

Yeah I thought about getting one of their slim broken in tees. Was $24 bucks so I passed. May check em out.

Back
Top Bottom