Dressing Better Vol 2.0

JE.com doesn't offer free returns unless the item is defective upon receipt, so I'd make sure to order from Revolve or somewhere similar if you're unsure how you'll feel about the fit. There's also a 15% off code for Revolve if you use their phone app.

JE.com doesn't offer free returns unless the item is defective upon receipt, so I'd make sure to order from Revolve or somewhere similar if you're unsure how you'll feel about the fit. There's also a 15% off code for Revolve if you use their phone app.

Noticed JE in Saks yesterday. So that may be an option. YMMV

Fellas, would i be able to take a suit coat OUT a bit for a better fit? I have an old suit that getting the coat on is a struggle, but once it's on, it fits nice.

Wow glad i found this thread. Anyone here ever bought from Suitsupply?

Does anyone have suggestions or feedback on Allen Edmond or Alden tassel shoes? I copped a pair of Allen Edmonds walnuts since Alden tend to have darker colors. But given its my big wedding day, I should go for higher quality in Alden?

Since it's for a wedding I would ditch tassel loafers altogether honestly

On another note who else feeling that USA dynamic reveal jacket?

I know this is grown man dress code but this is fire.

Tried out the new GAP bomber

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48872&vid=1&pid=321731012

- Black one has black quilted lining, olive one has orange quilted lining

- 1 interior pocket and 2 buttoned handwarmer pockets

- Really nice rugged feel (60 cotton, 40 nylon) and very warm -- tried it on with just a tee and was sweating

- Fit is nice too, but it may look a bit puffy (due to the lining)

Would recommend copping when on sale (~$50). Much better than Uniqlo's current offering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom