Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone in the States have experience ordering from End Clothing? Noticed their CPs are cheaper than US retail but if I'm going to be hit by customs than its point less.

Is there a 'modern' definition of business casual? Anyone have examples

My new job requires me to dress up more and I'm not sure if my BR Chino's are up to par with the dress code here.

Anyone in the States have experience ordering from End Clothing? Noticed their CPs are cheaper than US retail but if I'm going to be hit by customs than its point less.

All purchases under $800 are free of customs now.
They used to hit me with customs before though.

Is there a 'modern' definition of business casual? Anyone have examples

My new job requires me to dress up more and I'm not sure if my BR Chino's are up to par with the dress code here.
Too much back-and-forth on biz casual nowadays

I've just simplified it to a suit without a tie. Throw on the tie if necessary.

You're right. I think that's why I'm having a tough time building my work wardrobe.

You're right. I think that's why I'm having a tough time building my work wardrobe.
I'm all about being creative with your clothing choices, but I work in an industry where it's best to just go simple and classic.

Business casual to me now = navy/gray suit, white/blue spread collar shirt, black/brown oxfords/captoes. The only "creative" part is different socks (somewhat colorful, marled, patterned, etc.).

Last edited:
Here's stone maybe a day into me wearing. The thigh has gotten looser and a tad at the calf but still keeps the same stack.

These are the black stone washes? Look more greyish, which is better.

Best place to buy a tie? Looking to buy something for a wedding I'll be attending in a couple weeks. Want something with better quality than the Tie Bar since I already have a few from there. Under $100 budget.

copped some uniqlo flannels for $11 in prep for fall. some are on sale, and if you use the cheat code HICHICAGOxx (random 2-3 digit number) youll get an auto $10 off your order. just note it may take awhile to find a # that works, and be sure to ship to your local store for that free shipping 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

copped some uniqlo flannels for $11 in prep for fall. some are on sale, and if you use the cheat code HICHICAGOxx (random 2-3 digit number) youll get an auto $10 off your order. just note it may take awhile to find a # that works, and be sure to ship to your local store for that free shipping 
smokin.gif

Steal, good looking out. What's the sizing like on these? I'm 5'8 150 lb

Last edited:
Best place to buy a tie? Looking to buy something for a wedding I'll be attending in a couple weeks. Want something with better quality than the Tie Bar since I already have a few from there. Under $100 budget.

Hermes woven is very nice.

Grailed may have it in your budget.

smokin.gif

thanks homie picked up a couple but damnnit the solid color flannels are all sold out. i really wanted the black one
use the sizing chart as every season the sizing tends to change
i swear uniqlo shirts get bigger and bigger every year

Last edited:
^ GAP was so inane with the collabs they did for FW2015. I saw the stuff on the sale rack 2 weeks after release.

And then they wonder why their business is dying. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
copped some uniqlo flannels for $11 in prep for fall. some are on sale, and if you use the cheat code HICHICAGOxx (random 2-3 digit number) youll get an auto $10 off your order. just note it may take awhile to find a # that works, and be sure to ship to your local store for that free shipping :smokin  

Take all my reps.

copped some uniqlo flannels for $11 in prep for fall. some are on sale, and if you use the cheat code HICHICAGOxx (random 2-3 digit number) youll get an auto $10 off your order. just note it may take awhile to find a # that works, and be sure to ship to your local store for that free shipping :smokin  

Steal, good looking out. What's the sizing like on these? I'm 5'8 150 lb

i guess this deal is dead?

Back
Top Bottom